Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml) uploaded by Suđź’—rob T.

BY DETTOL

Helping to fight germs and providing all-round family protection against germs for generations. Dettol Antiseptic can be used for a variety of things. Use as first aid, shaving, bathing, washing cloths, dandruff and mouthwash. Can be used on camping... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sana A.
As long as i can remember my mother always used detol for almost everything you can use it on eg for cleaning the kitchen,bathroom and living room etc.. it kills 99.9 per of germs.
Megan D.
Tayport, Fife
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Can't ever get a better smelling cleaning product than this! I use it on floors, bathrooms, kitchens, to sterilise all my nail/beauty tools and equipment! I also use a diluted solution to clean my make up brushes! Love this so much!
Sash N.
Auckland
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
A must have product!! Gets rid of germs easy and very effective way. Great for cleaning up cuts and bruises. Nice scent, like being in a hospital lol. Great antiseptic product that works. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Aliya Z.
Really pleasant smell ( not everyone has to agree though). It desinfects well and you can use it on tones of things like: when you hurt yourself, in your bath and even in washing up.
Pai M.
After our dog runs inside from being outside all day I usually mop our floor with this for the antiseptic purpose of it. It has been in my home since I had a toddler my mum uses it I use it it's great for families too ti wash things like surfaces with that kids touch and you don't want them picking germs up
Diane S.
Love Dettol. I use lots of these products that aren’t on the list. Great value. Never disappoints, I use dettol daily along with other cleaning products.
Victor T.
Exmouth, Devon
I use this in the bath and just whenever i have itchy skin. I have septic sensitive skin at from spring to summer so it helps me relieve the itchyness
Toni W.
west midlands
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this everywhere in my home. I bathe in it, I use it to clean floors, my fridge, my washing machine, wooden floor everything! I love this product
Diya A.
This is very nice antiseptic solution it does what it says so I like it a lot if you are searching for a antiseptic solution this is the best one
Lama K.
dubai , N
I use dettol to clean and disinfect the whole house. Its the only product I trust to get the job done, especially with an infant on the move.