Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml) uploaded by Suđź’—rob T.

BY DETTOL

Helping to fight germs and providing all-round family protection against germs for generations. Dettol Antiseptic can be used for a variety of things. Use as first aid, shaving, bathing, washing cloths, dandruff and mouthwash. Can be used on camping... see more...

Ash S.
kuwait city, kuwait city
This product has been used for do many years in our household! It keeps the bacteria at bay. Its antiseptic power works really amazing! Dilute it with water and clean the floor, kitchen , bathroom and what not! keeps everything hygienic and cleanDettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml)
f.e.n.a M.
Dubai
Probably a staple bottle seen in every household. I use this to clean my whole house be it floor, furnitures, in my laundry, as an antiseptiptic for minor cuts and injuries. I love the cute glass bottled Dettol that is available back in India. I wonder why it doesn not come in glass bottles here rather than in the dull plactic ones.
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use this for everything ... bath , cleaning, wounds , etc... been using it for years.. a. Trusty household product . Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 16.90 oz (500ml)
Hiba T.
Sharjah, Bu tina
A must in every household. I use this to clean and disinfect my house floor. I trust this product. It has a long lasting fragrance that leaves my house smell and feel good. Good value for money paid. Highly recommended.
Keekee C.
I can’t think of any other antiseptic nor would I use any other. This was all I knew growing up as a kid this went into my baths, used for cleaning and used for first aid. I would recommend dettol all day everyday.
Chloe D.
Scotstoun, Glasgow
This is my holy grail of cleaning products. I use it for EVERYTHING! It smells amazing and fresh. I clean my kitchen, leather goods, floors and window frames with it. Never fails to disappoint
Bethany G.
Uk, swindon
Very very strong smell, but i personally love it.
I use this product for many different things throughout my house, from cleaning to injury care!
I clean my floors and toilets with it, but also my kitchen counters etc! Great product to have under the kitchen sink
Tamara l.
eindhoven
I love it, I love the smell, it does a good job and you can even use it to treat dandruff. In my country it is very pricey, 12 to 14 euro's is a bit much but we always have bottle of it.
Joyce R.
Arona
For me this is the best antiseptic product. It’s smell is very much there so i never use it alone, even though you do get used to the smell, it’s really strong and i prefer more of a floral or fruity smell instead of this more of a hospital smell. So i always add some of my regular cleaning product. I also use this in my laundry for my dog’s bedding and toys as well as for my baby’s clothes when i just buy them, to disinfect them from the shops hard chemicals
Kelly J.
Brisbane
Use this diluted in hot water and use with a mop on tiled floor surfaces. Cleans away any germs brought in from dirty shoes and pets etc. Can be purchased at the supermarket or drugstore. You can also use it for other cleaning or medical purposes. It is a handy product with multiple uses. Very good to have in your cupboard.

back