Dettol, Anti-Bacterial Soap, Sensitive, 70 g x 4 uploaded by Vasiliki K.

BY USA

Bar Soap see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley C.
Niagara Falls
Review for: Dettol, Anti-Bacterial Soap, Sensitive, 70 g x 4 more...
This is my holy grail I use this soap to wash my face every single day it removes all oils and dirt in clogged pores it makes my skin feel clean and soft I love it so much if definitely recommend this for there especially if you have sensitive skin like myself !
Vasiliki K.
Heraclion Crete
I love this soap! I use it every day in different ways! I clean my hands ,brushes and beauty blender with it !