Detoxfiying Cleansing Face Cloths uploaded by Jessica R.Detoxfiying Cleansing Face Cloths uploaded by Amber l.Detoxfiying Cleansing Face Cloths uploaded by Erica C.

BY UPPER CANADA

X Discover nature's dirty little secret! These detoxifying charcoal cleansing wipes use the magnetic power of charcoal to draw out impurities and clear clogged pores allowing the skin to breathe and feel clean and refreshed. Limit 1 order per day. 60 cleansing wipes Removes makeup and impurities Helps control excess oil and shine Unclogs and minimizes pores Imported see more...

Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
I bought these thinking I would love them. They’re not too bad, but I don’t feel like it removes the makeup as well as others. I do enjoy using them for a refresher - so they’re good for that, just not worth the $10 I spent for them.
Amber l.
elizabethtown
I absolutely LOVE these makeup wipes! They take off ALL my makeup with little to no scrubbing, and they’re also black and look edgy as hell!! These were really cheap, $9.99 for a pack of 60! Definitely buy these when you see them, I bought mine from Kohls as soon as I saw them!! Detoxfiying Cleansing Face Cloths
Erica C.
I recently saw a mua on fb live wipe his make up off w some black wipes he purchased at Marshalls and i was on the hunt for rhem and i found them. They do an amazing job wiping off the makeup and have no scent which is a plus and inexpensive as well.
Darian S.
Absolutely love these wipes. They feel so good on my skin and they really get all the makeup off my faces. I have very sensitive acne prone skin so being able to find something that is gentle and doesnt make me breakout is very exciting.
Astrid S.
Toronto, VT
My favorite things about these are that they are physically beautiful - the wipes are black! Goth wipes! I’m buying these for the rest of my life based on that alone. However I wouldn’t if they didn’t work, which they definitely do! They They do the job, but I’m also excited for them to help unclog and minimize my pores.