BeautyHairHair ProductsDrybar
Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)

Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)

Shop drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original) at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Do you notice residue after using it on your clothes??
Does this leave your hair dry and like you have a film on it?
I Love drybar.. is this good??
Start your review of Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)!
Molly R.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes 3.5 oz
I love this dry shampoo! It is fantastic. It totally blends with my brown hair and does not leave any white residue like other brands. This product lets me go at least 2 extra days without washing my hair- prolonging the life of my blow dry! It is my favorite dry shampoo.
Michelle F.
West Palm Beach
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes 3.5 oz
Does not make hair feel weighed down, no white residue, just clean touchable hair! Great packaging, great size for the value.
Casey A.
Somerville, MA
Review for: Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)
DryBar never disappoints. This is a great dry shampoo that always gives my hair the life that it needs on the 2nd day after washing. I love it. There is hardly any residue and it smells great!
Briana E.
Burbank , CA
Review for: Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)
Great smell, light and not powdery, and I love this brand. The products are very effective, and not too pricey! I recommend this one for anyone that doesn't shampoo everyday! Just spray at the roots lightly.
Allie S.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)
I was very skeptical about dry shampoo for specific hair colors, but after I saw my friend using this and how well it worked I knew I had to try it! It has no white color and easily blends into your hair, and it also works great at hiding dirty hair!
Dessa P.
ASTORIA
Review for: Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)
Nice and gentle. Leave my hair like a just take a shower fragrance free. Nice packing and very affordable price.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes
don’t usually use dry shampoo often because I have trained my hair to go 2-3 days without it getting oily but when I do feel like I am looking a little oily and don’t feel like washing my hair, I will always use this! I love how it doesn’t leave a white powered residue in my hair like other dry shampoos I’ve used. The smell of this one is actually really nice for a dry shampoo! It’s hard to find one that works and smells good at the same time.
Madison J.
Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original) uploaded by Madison J.
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes 3.5 oz
The only reason I’m not giving this 5 stars is because if you use the brunette one, when you run your fingers through your hair or your hair rubs on a white top- it’ll also be completely brown. It’s quite a dark spray as you can see on the nozzle. But I do love the way the brunette colored dry shampoo makes my hair appear thicker and minimizes that white residue you see on dark hair when using regular dry shampoo.
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,425 reviews
Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original) uploaded by Jennifer  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes (Original)
I like the color of this product and DB makes a great dry shampoo but the residue is a bummer. You cannot touch your hair without it coming off on your nails.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo For Brunettes 3.5 oz
Super cute bottle and product marketing and I always love the texture of the dry bar detox dry shampoo for brunettes because it keeps my hair nice and healthy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...