Detox Daily Cleanser

by Kate Somerville

Which skin type is it good for? ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔ Combination What it is: A detoxifying gel cleanser for acne-prone skin. Solutions for: - Oiliness - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Wash away makeup, residue, and excess oil with Detox Daily Cleanser. The first step in restoring clarity to acne-prone skin, this rejuvenating formula removes impurities and leaves skin feeling cleaner, brighter, smoother, and softer. Phytic acid helps brighten the look of skin, while botanical extracts and vitamins moisturize and condition skin to help prevent over-drying. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Phthalates What else you need to know: Less is more! All cleansers are concentrated, so use only a dime-sized amount. This cleanser is perfect for those who are using product for acne-prone skin, since the gel base thoroughly cleanses, without stripping the skin. Kate Somerville has been certified cruelty-free by PETA, solidifying the brand’s commitment to never test their products or ingredients on animals.

Is it good for sensitive skin?
How does help acne?
I think this cleanser has been discontinued, can anyone tell me was it rebranded as the gentle daily cleanser or is that a completely different product (the bottles online look exactly the same). Thanks!
Start your review of Detox Daily Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...Clarisonic for exfoliation and the other days just w/ my hands b/c I have sensitive, acne-prone skin. I noticed my breakouts went away when I started using this. Now that my skin is clear, I use this cleanser only when I get breakouts.in reviews
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
Detox Daily Cleanser uploaded by Jennifer F.
The Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser is a great product for everyday use. This was my first time using the product, and I would repurchase. It was effective. I didn't love the packaging?
Katrina Y.
Washington, MI
Detox Daily Cleanser uploaded by Katrina Y.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
The cleanser is very gentle for the skin. It makes the skin feel smoothe and soft after each use. The best thing about this product is that it’s for acne prone skin! Kate Somerville 'Detox' Daily Cleanser
Tina H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Detox Daily Cleanser uploaded by Tina H.
I got this at a great price at TJ Maxx, along with the toner, and have just finished the container. For the first month, I used this twice daily but switched to once a day when my cystic acne flared. I then went back to my Proactive in the evenings. I love how I noticed less oil production on my forehead. It looked matte throughout the day. I didn't get any of those small, non bothersome pimples I sometimes get at my forehead hairline. I would say this is great for reducing oil and taking out small pimples. Don't know about blackheads, since that's not my problem. As for cystic acne, I relied on my Proactive in the evenings. This did not dry out my face and didn't feel harsh. It's something I'll consider purchasing again. I just don't know about the price tag. If I find it on sale, I'll definitely get it again. Otherwise, I'll continue to try other cleansers for now.
Cora D.
Forest Lake, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
I've been searching for a cleanser that works well with my Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush but also works well with my skin. I have combination skin and whenever I wash my face, every face wash I've tried strips my face completely of moisture leaving the dry spots on my faces extremely dry! I bought Kate Somerville Detox Daily Cleanser on a whim at Sephora and I'm so happy I did! It leaves my face so soft and perfectly moisturized! This is now my holy grail of face washes!
Julie W.
Hixson, TN
I love this cleanser. I was looking for a new cleanser and I have found one. The first thing I noticed was the tube. I enjoy tubes rather than pumps . Tubes allow you to get just enough out without over doing it. On this product all you need is one squeeze and you have enough for your face and neck. The fact that there is little to no scent is a plus for me. The cleanser lathers up very nicely. It is also easy to remove without residue left behind.It left my face and neck feeling refreshed and clean. It was an amazing product to try.
Danny S.
Pflugerville, TX
This is a great face wash for morning and night. I like the tea tree oil in it personally for breakouts. It’s gentle and effective and the bottle lasts a long time. I found mine at Marshalls so it was also super affordable.
Valerie P.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Acne was my problem and pain until I discovered this brand. I have almost all products now and this cleanser one of my favorite. It’s not drying your skin but helps to remove all dirt from pores and keep it healthy
Sonya R.
Hoover, AL
Gentle framing cleanser with glycolic acid that is very gentle. It is very effective in removing makeup and non drying. I would use this daily. My skin is on the normal to dry side but would work on all skin types.
Brittany G.
Rochester, NY
I’m a fan of this cleanser. I like the way my skin feels after using it, not stripped of its oils but just a nice fresh feel to my face. The bottle is unique in the way that it stands up upside down, you twist the bottle to dispense the cleanser, then twist it closed. Can do it one handed if needed and it helps me know I’m getting all the product from the package versus a pump.
Tingting Z.
Dallas, TX
Detox Daily Cleanser uploaded by Tingting Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is very gentle, and doing a pretty good job to clean face. After used it, my face does not feel very dry. Kate Somerville 'Detox' Daily Cleanser I really love Kate Somerville this brand. Their product never make me disappointed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandy P.
il y a 3 ans
Detox Daily Cleanser ? Is this daily cleanser good to use with my Clarsonic?
Jessica M. il y a 3 ans
Yes! It foams up so well and is super gentle yet clarifying