BY DETOUR

It s All About the Flavor! Rich in branch chain amino acids No trans fat 15g Detour Whey Protein Blend Each Detour bar is loaded with premium ingredients and mouth-watering candy bar taste. Are you ready for 15 grams of high quality protein? If you push yourself to finish that extra lap, circuit, or set, then the answer is probably yes. Detour s nutrient rich whey protein blend helps to repair and rebuild strong lean muscle. And powerful nutrition has never tasted more delicious. see more...

• I'm interested in trying this product, but wonder how the overall...1 Answers
Tara R.
Denver, CO
These are one of the tastier protein bars I've tried.

I was drawn to it because it has more protein and less sugar than many other protein bars. I got a variety pack and my favorite flavor was the caramel peanut.

They make a great, quick snack that get me through the end of my work day until dinner time.
Jenna A.
San Clemente, CA
These look incredibly appetizing on the package, but beware. They are not only very sweet, but also very dry. These made me miserable when I didn't have any water around because I felt like I had a dry mouthful of sugar. Not pleasant. However, in a hungry pinch with a bottle of water these things aren't bad. Just not my first choice bar.
dayanna b.
St George, UT
I love this protein bars, by far the best. they have many different flavors they also have the oatmeal bars which are awesome. Great pre or post workout or just for a snack.
Daniel C.
FREEPORT, NY
These Deotour Whey 15g Protein Bars do not taste so good. They leave a weird after taste. Met-rx bars are the ones to get.
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Great flavor, enough protein without massive calories
eric m.
The best bars u can buy
Bailey R.
Moose Jaw
I buy these in bulk at Costco. They offer decent flavor, a solid amount of protein and a reasonable price. Definitely recommend.
Steph M.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
I'm interested in trying this product, but wonder how the overall taste is? As well as are the appetizing? Will the fill me up?