BY DETOUR

High Protein Shake. 32g Protein. 3g Fiber. 1000mg Omega-3 s. 26 Vitamins + Minerals. High Quality Protein. Lactose Free. Naturally & Artificially Flavored For years Detour has been the award winning taste leader in high quality protein bars.  Now we are revolutionizing the protein shake with breakthrough taste only Detour can deliver. 4 - 14 fl oz Bottles ~ Total Net 56 fl oz. see more...

Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
These are nice to travel with for breakfast or a lunch on the go. They come in acouple different flavors and I really liked them. I found mine at gnc and they were around ten dollars which I thought was affordable.
Courtney T.
Great calorie to protein ratio for people trying to watch the calories! Very delicious and far superior to other similar products I've tried in the passed. Both the chocolate and vanilla options are delicious!
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
Got the free sample version and I will say it is what it says it is, a protein shake. But the taste isn't very good at all. Taste of chocolate but something else that just kills the taste

Maria N.
This drink is super good for you, high in omega-3 which promotes brain function and high in protein for energy. Not a bad taste, also keeps you fuller longer
Kimberly G.
Very affordable..and my husband takes this and he loves them they have a good flavor nothing bad..
ROSARIO V.
San Jacinto, CA
I love these shakes they help me replace my meals. The flavor is good. And you do feel full.
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
I drink lean muscle protein shake after my workouts I feel good and I'm full for a long time
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Amazing amazing amazing love love love it works very amazing just try it now
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love milkshakes and protein shakes. This brand is no exception. It is absolutely great and does not have that grit that a lot of protein shakes have.
I always like to drink one after a workout but I have even used it as milk for my cereal
natassia t.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Does it taste good?
Michelle H.
Winston Salem, NC
How is the tatse. Does it tatse like chaulk ?