HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsDetour
Detour, Lean Muscle Bars, Cookie Dough Caramel Crisp, 12 Bars, 32 oz (90 g) Each(pack of 3)

by Detour

High Performance Whey Protein Bar32 g ProteinNaturally Flavored3 g Sugar1000 mg Omega-3s21 Vitamins + Minerals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Detour, Lean Muscle Bars, Cookie Dough Caramel Crisp, 12 Bars, 3.2 oz (90 g) Each(pack of 3)!
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. They're great preworkout or postworkout snacks to give you energy. They're low sugar, which is great, and high protein, even better. They taste like a candy bar which is surprising for the low sugar amount. They're also great for on the go. They're huge though, and often I'll split it in half because I can't eat it all at once!

Looking for your answer?