BY DETOUR

Detour® 15g Whey Protein Bar – Lower Sugar Caramel Peanut.
50% less sugar than regular Detour bars.
Naturally flavored. see more...

• Does this taste good? How Much does it cost ?2 Answers
  • I've heard a lot of good reviews about this bar but how d...2 Answers
  • How do these protein Bars taste? Most protein bars are gr...3 Answers
Angela P.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Detour Deluxe Whey Protein Energy Bar Lower Sugar 1.5 oz more...
Delicious and has 15G of protein. I workout a lot and I prefer to grab a protein bar in between meals instead of eating chips or junk food. I like this flavor a lot but do prefer the chocolate chip protein bar from the same brand.
Bethany H.
Review for: Detour Deluxe Whey Protein Energy Bar Lower Sugar 3 oz, Detour Deluxe Whey Protein Energy Bar Lower Sugar 1.5 oz more...
I tried these because they were on sale. I was so surprised by how much I enjoyed it! I normally eat quest bars but actually think these are way better, and they are cheaper. The taste is not chalky, and the caramel makes it taste like a candy bar. They aren’t overly sweet either.
Cindy T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Review for: Detour Deluxe Whey Protein Energy Bar Lower Sugar 1.5 oz more...
I bought a large box of these bars at BJ’s since they stop selling my peanut butter Atkins bars and I have to say these are the worst things I’ve ever tasted in my life I have a terrible aftertaste and I hold no ground against any other type of low-carb snack I will never purchase them again
Joanna B.
Montesano, WA
When i am cutting weight for a competition, these have the perfect macros to fit. I always crave sweets during my contest prep and these are phenomenal for getting me through some of my toughest times!
Yineidy B.
I like it is amazing. It has a rich flavor. It has a good size to take it and eat it anywhere, ideal for people who like to exercise and eat something quick, with this you will feel full
Arik Z.
I really like these bars, & they seem to make a bar for every fitness necessity. It's nice to find a bar with less sugar when you need to dramatically cut your sugar intake yet keep protein up, all while trying to have something taste passable. I always keep my eyes out for a deal on these!
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
These were delicious for a protein bar! I enjoyed them more than others I've tried!! It isn't to chalky and it has a really nice flavor. Can't wait to pick up more they make great snacks and are amazing to bring up my protein count for the day!!
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These protein bars are great!!!! They taste good and they are good for a low carb diet. You can get them at gas stations, grocery stores, or you could go to SAMs club and purchase them in bulk!
Lacey S.
Topeka, KS
Used to be one of my favorite bars but I grew into lactose intolerance and a lot of my favorite bars aren't worth the chance anymore. But they're great, loved these, kept me full
Caroline H.
Stanley, NC
The only protein bar I'll eat. The lower amount of carbs makes this protein bar ideal for a dieter, especially compared to similar bars! I prefer the caramel chocolate chip flavor. The taste is not superb, but neither is the taste of any other protein bar. I only recommend this bar!
abby k.
Westford, VT
What makes this protein bar different from all the others on the market?
Megan C.
Twentynine Palms, CA
How do these protein Bars taste? Most protein bars are gross but I am looking for something Tasty:)
Mariann Y.
new york, NY
I've heard a lot of good reviews about this bar but how does this compare to other nutritional bars out in the market?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Does this taste good? How Much does it cost ?