Ouai

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Ouai's Leave In Conditioner is like a secret weapon for my hair! It's lightweight and smells amazing – like a breath of fresh air for your locks. I just spritz it on, and bam! Instantly, my hair feels softer, smoother, and way easier to handle. It's basically a cheat code for good hair days. I'm hooked 💋
5 / 5
The OUAI detangling and Frizz fighting Leave in Conditioner is the best conditioner I've ever tried! I love how it adds shine to your hair and doesn't make you're hair poofy. It smooths my hair out really well and protects my hair from the heat. I don't have much tangled hair but this definitely fights my frizzy hair and doesn't look like my hair is a mess. Overall the scent is really nice and I mean really nice, like i love smelling my hair 24/7 because it's that good. I would recommend this because it's definitely the best detangler I've used in my life.
5 / 5
Our youngest daughter has extremely thick wavy hair and this product helps us tame the frizz while allowing the brush to gently comb out knots. Highly recommend.