Destiny's Child - Survivor/Destiny Fulfilled

by none

Destiny's Child, CD - Slip Sleeve, Sony Bmg Europe, Running Time: 02:03:01

Does anyone still bump this like it came out yesterday 🤔
Who was your favorite destiny's child?
Which song is your favorite from this album?
Start your review of Destiny's Child - Survivor/Destiny Fulfilled!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“A group from the 90s that really raised the standards in pop culture.” in reviews
“Destinys Child was my favorite girl group when I was growing up because after TLC broke up I feel like they were the next best thing! ” in reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I loved Destinys Child growing up! Three empowering women those were the days. I knew the words to every song. I would sing every time it came on the radio.
Knoxville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Destiny's Child - Survivor/Destiny Fulfilled all girl pop group from the 90s that changed the game. Kinda sad they aren't together anymore.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This album I believe is a mix of 2 different destiny's child albums. I loved them back in the days. I was their biggest fan when I was younger.
valrico, florida
Grew up listening to their music!!!! Definitely started Beyoncés career! She wouldn't be anything if it wasn't for this group. Best music ever.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Destiny's Child showed women empowerment plus they could all three sing their hearts out. There wasn't a song on the album that i didn't like.
Columbus, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Destiny's Child - Survivor/Destiny Fulfilled I love destiny's child and I'm sure every other girl growing up in the 90's did too! Lol
Allen, KY
Oil Springs, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Aww this reminds me of summer days during my uppernteenage years!! I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up! I'm gonna work harder! Lol
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love them and they music so amazing and inspiring i know a lot of people love them and their music you most try it out if you haven't .
St Charles, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love these songs, survivor especially makes you feel powerful ad strong and helps you keep fighting through life! Live love love it