BY DESTINEER

Bettie W.
Bettie W.
I love this game not only did that help with your memory but it also helps with how fast you can serve the people.
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I like this game it's pretty cool. I was stuck on it for a long time it's awesome
Esly F.
Esly F.
I like cake menia andni am a grown up but its pretty entertaining to play this on spare time. good game. one of my favorites.
Megan W.
Megan W.
I love speed games. And strategies. This is one of my favourites! I have played multiple different cake mania versions.
Latasha P.
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Gamer Expert
I like cooking games like these its actually a relaxing game making cakes and serving customers I like it I give a 10
Nathalia D.
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
Es un juego muy lindo y entretenido lo consigues en internet o aplicacion de play store gratis
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
This was a great game! Along with helping me remember things..it also kept me busy for hours!! I want this game back. Sooooo much fun!
Jessie T.
Jessie T.
I love playing this type of game, even on my phone. This is super fun and exciting game to play. Also recommended for kids
Shoryn W.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Wow never knew she was a video game , I played this on the computer all the time , but never game her a Chance on a game , great game tho
Amber G.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
This is a good time management game. It's not a game I can sit and play for hours, but it's a fun time waster.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
I remember this game I was so obsessed
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Cornwall
This was a awesome game :)
Dia D.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Gamer Expert
Would this be too hard for a 3 year old?