BY DESTINEER

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
I love silly little games like this! They keep you entertained for hours!! This one is so fun to try and beat. The cakes looks delicious too! Definitely worth purchasing if you are into these types of games.
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Wow never knew she was a video game , I played this on the computer all the time , but never game her a Chance on a game , great game tho
Chelsea H.
Lake Mary, FL
This was a great game! Along with helping me remember things..it also kept me busy for hours!! I want this game back. Sooooo much fun!
Angela S.
Loved playing this game. It was a great way to past the time. Wish there was more levels. Hoping to have more games like this.
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
I love cake mainia is so fun and the cakes actually look delicious they're are so many interesting customers and fun designs
Esly F.
I like cake menia andni am a grown up but its pretty entertaining to play this on spare time. good game. one of my favorites.
Jessie T.
I love playing this type of game, even on my phone. This is super fun and exciting game to play. Also recommended for kids
Megan W.
I love speed games. And strategies. This is one of my favourites! I have played multiple different cake mania versions.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I like cooking games like these its actually a relaxing game making cakes and serving customers I like it I give a 10
Bettie W.
I love this game not only did that help with your memory but it also helps with how fast you can serve the people.
Celeste R.
I remember this game I was so obsessed
Taylor G.
Cornwall
This was a awesome game :)
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
Would this be too hard for a 3 year old?