BY DESTINEER

Bettie W.
I love this game not only did that help with your memory but it also helps with how fast you can serve the people.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
I like this game it's pretty cool. I was stuck on it for a long time it's awesome
Esly F.
I like cake menia andni am a grown up but its pretty entertaining to play this on spare time. good game. one of my favorites.
Angela S.
Loved playing this game. It was a great way to past the time. Wish there was more levels. Hoping to have more games like this.
lizz c.
I love cake mainia is so fun and the cakes actually look delicious they're are so many interesting customers and fun designs
Amanda D.
Bought this game for another system and at the beginning it was hard but i got the hang of it and got hooked
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I used to be addicted to this game! I would play it for hours! I have always really liked the mania games.
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
My oldest daughter loves this game she can sit and play for hours. She even got me to start playing .
Jessie T.
I love playing this type of game, even on my phone. This is super fun and exciting game to play. Also recommended for kids
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
This is a good time management game. It's not a game I can sit and play for hours, but it's a fun time waster.
Celeste R.
I remember this game I was so obsessed
Taylor G.
Cornwall
This was a awesome game :)
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Gamer Expert
Would this be too hard for a 3 year old?