BY DESTINATION SOFTWARE

Robin M.
Trufant, MI
This was sooo cool when I was a child and still hanging there as one of my top games. I like the board game better than computer but glad its on the computer for the new generation to still be able to access. My grandson loves to play. I would recommend to others.
Abigail F.
Los Molinos, CA
I was super happy to receive my grandfather's legendary edition game boy and this was one of the games that came with it! I love playing the old school games. you don't see a lot of them anymore!
Janita W.
Lakewood, OH
Oh wow this took me why back I used to play this game when I was a kid I love playing candyland and I think my brothers would cheat playing the game and making me mad
Ka l.
Destination Software Candyland/Chutes/Memory is everything to me. Brings back so many memories. My younger siblings love it.
Jacqueline H.
Like it but it froze a bunch on us. Would frustrate my son and I so bad. When it worked we loved it. It was fun.
Sarah  P.
Super fun multiple use game I used to play as a kid! Super throwback.