BY DESTINATION MATERNITY

Leigh C.
Gadsden, AL
I made a stop into the store at the outlets in Seiverville Tennessee. The lady that was working that day was amazing. She greeted the group I was with and myself. Helped with any questions and made some amazing recommendations. I got a few shirts and my best friend purchased me a pair of lounge pants and og my goodness they are AMAZING. I can't wait to order more offline.
Ashley S.
Powell, OH
Probably the best selection of maternity clothing nursing bras and maternity lingerie that you can find out someplace. I love that they have a section where kids can play while you look, and they give out bottles of water. The closing is expensive. However, they carry a variety of brands, and most of the things they carry or a pretty decent quality.I definitely recommend for new mothers who have not had any children. The staff is very helpful in helping you choose pieces that will last the entire pregnancy.
Megan G.
I have gone to the store in Old Orchard Mall in Skokie, IL about 5 or 6 times the past 5 months. The clothes are great quality, and there is a wide selection. You can go designer and big, or you can save money and buy some more affordable items. I really enjoy shopping there to see the new items out, and the sales associates are more than welcoming. I have had a tough time buying items at other stores, so I think I'll just stick to Destination Maternity!!
Sheena D.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
I love this store I always go here for my maternity clothes needed. Also you can search the sale section and always find good prices. Plus I love the buy 3 get 1 free on the nursing items. I have tons from this store.!! The sizes fir great and they carry plus sizes as well. They also have items ' need for hospital great gowns and a postpartum belt is my favorite.!!!
Amanda T.
Bensalem, PA
Has a large selection depending on what mom to be is looking for and if you sign up for their emails, they're always sending coupons for great sales and deals
Roshelle W.
Portland, OR
Wide selection of maternity styles from casual to formal. Friendly and helpful staff. Always seems to be having a sale and huge sales on clearance items.
Carli F.
Hoboken, NJ
I got a very cute swimsuit from here on sale. I can't say I really saw much else that seemed like a good value on the website though.
Jody W.
Maurepas, LA
A little pricey, only reason I didn't give 5 stars. I love the large selection and the staff is wonderful!