An exceptional eye pencil that creates a sophisticated, long-lasting look in the blink of an eye. Formulated with concentrated pigments, this liner delivers lasting stay-true color that always looks fresh.

This looks like the perfect eyerliner does it actually stay on the face for a good amount of time? My problem is that it comes of quick and my eyes get very sensitive.
Does the eyeliner stay on all day??
Does this waterproof eyeliner last all day without smearing on the side of the eyes?
Start your review of Dessin Du Regard!
Jen C.
Grove City, OH
Dessin Du Regard uploaded by Jen C.
Review for: 1 Black
Glides on like a marker. Best eyeliner I have ever used. Once it sets it doesn’t smudge and is water resistant
Crystal M.
Evansville, IN
I keep coming back to this!! This is the perfect brown liner!! I actually get more compliments when I use this!! I bought this from the YSL Saks Fifth Ave counter! It is super luxurious! It doesn't tug on lids at all so those of you with aging skin this is a must. It glides on and doesn't budge once it is set.Easy to blend. It comes in the standard gold YSL box with a German made sharpener which is really nice quality. I will say that I wish theyd leave the sharpener out and sell you one if you need it. I feel so wasteful buying the eyeliner and getting another one. I have so many now.
Adrian C.
Boggstown , IN
This is one of my favorites! It goes with my warm skin tones, brown eyes, and hair. I feel so sultry !
Rachel  R.
Kennesaw, Ga
The best!!! This pencil is a must have! It's rich black color and smooth formula are fantastic, but what makes it different from others is the staying power. This will stay on your waterline all day! Every other brand's "waterproof" pencils smudge and smear on me throughout the day. Not this one!
Breanna G.
Hyde park, NY
This is another product that I swear by! I get all day wear that stays in place. It doesn't move around and smudge all over
Nicole A.
Brooklyn
This pencil glides on so soft so you never have to worry about pulling or tugging. This has the standard pencil type packaging that isn't really unique but simplicity is not something you can go wrong with. This lasts quite a long time so you don't have to worry about touch ups or reapplication. The price is a bit high- I believe there are comparable products in the drugstore but there's a certain elegance that comes with buying YSL.
Jill G.
Purdys, NY
Review for: 1 Black
I have deep-set and watery eyes, and this is the best and longest-lasting eyeliner I've ever used. I essentially buy these in bulk because they're such an essential part of my makeup routine, and I'm afraid they'll go out of stock! Perfect!
Carla V.
Tengo un lapiz de estoy y son maravillosos si que son apruebA de agua y Duran muchisimo pintan muy bien
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
The best eyeliner I've ever used. Smooth to apply, no smudges. It lasts all day long with the same deep color as when you applied it. Easy to remove. I wouldn't buy another kind.
Vanessa  R.
Los Angeles, CA
I still remember my reaction the first time I tried this eyeliner...... it was like putting on the blackest liquid gel but in a pencil form. It goes on so opaque and black. Worth every dollar. A must have in any makeup artists kit.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...