Desserts on Us Laceys Almond and Dark Chocolate Crisp Toffee Wafer Cookies uploaded by Amber C.Desserts on Us Laceys Almond and Dark Chocolate Crisp Toffee Wafer Cookies uploaded by Sam R.

BY DESSERTS ON US

• Where are these sold? Never seen them before.1 Answers
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are so addicting!! And really rich! Usually I can sit down and pound a whole row of Oreos. (I know, terrible!) But with these, I can stop after one. And if I really want that second one, I’m almost in chocolate overload afterwards!! You’ve definitely got to try these!! They are so good! And I believe they make another flavor with macadamia nuts that’s also to die for!!! 😍
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite cookies right now. They are sweet, thin and crisp but also kinda chewy towards the center. Delicious caramel/toffee taste. Addictive.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
These are some really good cookie treats. I am a toffee lover and when I found these I was blown away. These cookies have toffee and in the middle are filled with some yummy chocolate. I have purchased many of these and are great to take to parties.
Amber C.
Pasadena, TX
Desserts on Us Laceys Almond and Dark Chocolate Crisp Toffee Wafer Cookies
I tried the macadamia and milk chocolate cookie that I received in my Daily GoodieBox!! So good! Crispy and delicious goodness! I love the toffee flavor as well!
Carla E.
Lancaster, CA
Just tried these yesterday and wow these are really good. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I loved the almond ones much better than the coffee ones as far as my taste. The coffee ones were too strong.
Celina M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good and so hard to resist. I love them because they're crispy but not so hard that you feel like you'll break your teeth. You get that signature tartness from the dark chocolate but its not bitter because the toffee is super sweet.
Nancy H.
My boyfriend loves these. They're thin chocolate cookies. I recommend milk chocolate and macadamia. I believe whole foods does not carry them anymore but no fear! I found them this week at the World Market and you can order them online. So far world market has them for the cheapest price I've found which is 5 dollars per pack of cookies. Its typically 10 cookies.
Andrea W.
Napa, CA
These are so addictive! Anyone who loves English toffee is sure to fall in love with these. They are a perfect addition to any dinner party or tea party. My whole family loves them and they never last long in our home. They definitely do not disappoint!
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I really love these. they are so light and the taste is beyond amazing!! Nothing better than a little mixture of almonds and dark chocolate. Totally addicting. .
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I can not begin to tell you how awesome these are. They are so crunchy and the perfect amount of sweetness. The only issue with these cookies is that you can not just have one, you'll want the entire box!!! I get them at Whole Foods FYI
Monica M.
Where are these sold? Never seen them before.