Dessange Salon Color Restore Top Coat Serum Treatment - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Apurva S.Dessange Salon Color Restore Top Coat Serum Treatment - 3.4 oz. uploaded by Mary S.

BY DESSANGE

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“. Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

For radiant hair results and protected color, discover the entire Salon Color Restore Protecting System. The Salon Color Restore protecting system* helps protect your color and bring shine to your hair.

Color Restorative Top Coat Serum
This formula, with vitamin E and UV Filter helps restore your hair.*
To make your color-treated hair shine, apply the Top Coat Serum each day as the perfect finishing touch.

*when using a system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Buy on Target
Nancye B.
North Bethesda
I received this in a subscription box and I really like it. I use it after my hair is dry if it is a little frizzy. A little goes a long way and doesn’t make my hair feel oily. I do recommend this product.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I was initially very excited to try this product. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I can always use extra shine. However I ended up being a little disappointed.

First off the smell is very strong and chemically. The matching shampoo and conditioner have much nicer smells. Then the product itself, the consistency is very watery. Which is fine, except the bottle is a pump bottle. You're basically pumping water into your hands. I think that if they keep this consistency they should change the nozzle to be a spray instead of a pump.

It did give my hair some shine but nothing special or extraordinary. I'll still continue to use this product but I don't know that I will ever repurchase it. I left a review of this product on Target's website as well.
Erica Q.
After I shampoo and condition my hair with Dessange Paris I use 1-2 dime size drops of this color restorative top coat serum and apply it to my damp hair. The consistency of the serum is a little watery but I like it because it absorbs well into my hair and it doesn't leave my hair feeling oily or sticky. I feel like this serum helps with making my hair have added shine to it and also keeping it soft and sleek after I flat iron my hair. I like that this serum contains vitamin E plus a UV filter to protect my hair from the sun. Having colored over processed hair can be easily damaged by the sun and cause it to dry out. So this serum is perfect for the sunny weather we have been having. I love this product.
Mary L.
A little goes a long way with this product! Not to mention it smells amazing. I am here to warn you that you will constantly be smelling your hair after using it. It gives a nice shine without making your hair look greasy!
Marcy S.
King, NC
I really did love this product. it smelt great and was not too oily at all compared to others on the market. It made my color treated hair soft, shiny and manageable. However, I did not notice a big change in the appearance of my hair after using it. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes*
Melissa M.
This product is amazing especially when you use it after washing your hair with the other salon color restore products. This top coat serum makes my hair shine and leaves it feeling super soft. I only needed to apply a dime sized amount to my hair since it is very thin. I was afraid it would make my hair look greasy but I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome!
Rose B.
Etna, CA
I just received this in part of my FabFitFun winter box and I love it so far. For winter, I decided to go candy cane hair and its really bringing out the shine of the reds in my hair. I cannot wait to try it with other bold colors in the future. I am also going to see how long it holds the color, since this is week 1.
Apurva S.
I've been searching for a non greasy serum for my colour treated hair and my search ends at Dessange Paris! My hair shine and look healthy after using this top coat serum. Bottle size is small for price however a great travel essential! Dessange Salon Color Restore Shampoo - 6.7 oz
Justine A.
1964 reviews
This stuff did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair was left so dry after using it. I also had tried a Dessange shampoo and wasn't impressed with it.
Anya R.
i love this serum! it def is worth going and buying. very well priced for the quality! go use it every day and i promise you wont regret it.