BY DESSANGE

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“. Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

For radiant hair results and protected color, discover the entire Salon Color Restore Protecting System. The Salon Color Restore protecting system* helps protect your color and bring shine to your hair.

Color Protecting Shampoo
This formula, with AHA and UV filter, helps protect your beautiful locks.*

*when using a system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Buy on Target
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
I keep seeing a lot of negative reviews about the smell, but I actually like the scent. To me it smells like baby powder and isn't really that heavy of a scent. I thought the shine serum smelled the strongest.

I really like the packaging and the colors. It was easy to grip in the shower and the colors are pretty. The product itself lathered very nicely and left my hair feeling soft the next day.

Overall I really liked this product. I received this product, along with the conditioner and shine serum, complimentary for testing purposes and also reviewed these products on Targets website as well.

Erica Q.
I have been dying my hair for almost most of my life. Having over processed hair looks frizzy and straw like at times. After using Dessange Paris shampoo I can honestly say I have notice an improvement in the condition of my hair and looks more shiny/healthy. I like that the shampoo lathers up great. It is a thick solution so you just need a little bit of product. It does have kind of a perfume scent to it. I feel like it washes my hair/scalp clean and rinses out well. After shampooing my hair does feel softer then it was and not as tangle and ready to be conditioned with conditioner.
Kimberly B.
This shampoo smells terrible. It was a very strong and overpowering scent. Based on the smell alone I will not purchase this product. The shampoo itself produced a lot of suds after applying a small amount. It rinsed easily and left my hair feeling clean. I do feel this would be a good shampoo for my color treated hair. Maybe the smell won't affect others as it does me. * I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes. *
Dylan E.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I received this shampoo complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. The shampoo lathers really well and walking out of the shower, I can see that my hair is shiny and it feels a lot softer. The scent however, like others said, is really strong and gives me a headache. I would recommend it. It's a good shampoo and if you don't mind strong scents, then go for it.
Marcy S.
King, NC
This product did clean my hair without leaving a residue and lathered nicely. I did not notice a big change in the appearance of my color treated hair afterwards compared to the products I normally use. I would probably not buy this. *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes*
Melissa M.
I received this product as a free sample and loved it after my first time using it. My hair is very thin and I color it often and even after the first time using this product I noticed that my hair looked healthier. The smell of this shampoo is amazing so that makes up for how costly it is!
Monika S.
I just received this complementary from Influenster! First of all I was very surprised that I got shampoo, conditioner and serum all together as fool products! I love the scent and texture of my hair after using it! So far I'm very satisfied:)
Anita J.
Oviedo, FL
This product left my hair somewhat silky but was oily after a few hours. Very untypical of other shampoos :(
Michelle J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love! The scent is what pulled me in. It seems to be a good shampoo so far. Lathers well.
Cheryl C.
Monaca
Is this a good shampoo ? I color my hair monthly
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
How long does this preserve color for?
Kate E.
Minneapolis, MN
I just bleached and dyed my hair grey. Will this keep my semi permanent dye in? Will it dry out my ends?