BY DESSANGE

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“.  Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

For radiant hair results and protected color, discover the entire Salon Color Restore Protecting System. The Salon Color Restore protecting system* helps protect your color and bring shine to your hair.

Color Protecting Conditioner
This formula, with AHA and UV filter, helps protect your beautiful locks.*

*when using a system of shampoo, conditioner and treatment vs. non-conditioning shampoo

• The first few times I used this product, I hated the smel...1 Answers
  • With my hair recently being colored will the shampoo and ...3 Answers
  • Can I use this even though my hair isn't dyed?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Erica Q.
This Dessange condition is great to use after the Dessange shampoo. I apply it to my hair after shampooing and then use a conditioner comb to make sure it is evenly distributed all over my hair.I then like to leave it on for 2-3 minutes then I rinse. It rinses out easily and does not make my hair feel weighed down or oily. I like how this conditioner has a light perfume scent and leaves my over processed frizzy hair soft and detangled. When my hair air dries the color looks more vibrant and my hair is more manageable and easier to flat iron. Plus it contains UV filters to help protect your hair and hair color from the sun. Also the price is very affordable compared to salon shampoo and conditioner and works just as good as those.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
Personally, I do not think the shampoo or conditioner smell bad. They almost smell like baby powder to me and I do not find the scent heavy or strong. The shine serum smelled the worst in my opinion.

The conditioner left many hair feeling soft and silky the next day and wasn't too heavy since my hair is very thin. Overall I really like this line and will continue to use the products. I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and left a review on Targets website as well!
Marcy S.
King, NC
I liked this conditioner because it made my hair feel silky, soft and manageable. I was able to comb through it easily after use and it has a very nice smell. I did not notice a huge change in the appearance of my color treated hair after use. It was not much different than the conditioner I normally use (anything cheap). *I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes*
Samantha P.
BRONX, NY
Though I have color treated my hair before at the moment my hair is it's natural color for the first time in years. I think that even still this is going to be beneficial for my hair. It seems as though with continued use it might even bring out my natural brilliance. The product doesn't seem to weigh my hair down. Hope this was helpful.
Brittane K.
After living in Paris for 7 months, I was bummed to move home and know that the inexpensive shampoos in the US didn't hold a candle to French shampoo and conditioner. I found this at Target and it is the best and only shampoo I will ever use in the US. Soft, shiny, manageable...great price, better than salon brands.
Melissa M.
I received this conditioner as a free sample and absolutely fell in love with it. I love the smell of it and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth. After using it I noticed that the color in my hair has gotten brighter and looks like it first did after leaving the salon. It is a little on the expensive side, though.
Kimberly B.
If it weren't for the smell I would give this conditioner a higher rating. The smell is bad, and overpowering. The conditioner did leave my hair silky smooth. However, I do think it is a bit to heavy for my thin hair.
Chelsea B.
Dorchester, WI
I loved the other Dessange products so much that I decided to try this one after coloring my hair. The scent was nice and after washing I noticed my color didn't fade
Michelle J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I am in love with this conditioner! Made my hair feel slippery smooth like butter. I loved the scent too. Will definitely repurchase!
Sherrica J.
Woodbridge, VA
Can I use this even though my hair isn't dyed?
Chelsea R.
Lodi, CA
With my hair recently being colored will the shampoo and conditioner stop my hair color from fading so fast?
Mandy D.
Bend, OR
The first few times I used this product, I hated the smell but my husband liked it. Has anyone else had a problem with the smell?