BY DESSANGE

The solar blonde naturale system will progressively lighten your natural blonde hair. This formula with chamomile & citrus extracts helps bring shine while nourishing your hair. For dazzling and vibrant blonde color, discover the entire solar blonde naturale system: brightening shampoo, brightening conditioner, lightening sun spray for overall lightening and lightening gelée for a targeted sunkissed effect. . For natural blonde hair the solar blonde naturale system will progressively lighten your natural blonde hair this formula with chamomile & citrus extracts helps bring shine while nourishing your hair . Directions:... see more...

• How does this compare to the Dessange Paris California Bl...1 Answers
Laura F.
Lebanon, OH
I just bought this last week at Target. It was buy one get on for 50% off. I have naturally blonde hair and wanted to see if it lightened up the brassy tone. After one wash I noticed my hair was lighter. The product lathers up rather nicely and has a very nice scent in both the shampoo and conditioner. For those that want a sun kissed look this might be the product for you.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
Love this stuff. I use it during summer when my hair is in the sun more often. It lightens my naturally blonde hair great. And the smell is amazing. It can be a little pricey, but Target constantly has coupons on cartwheel for it, sometimes 50% off.
Joseph H.
Bakersfield, CA
I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling and smelling ...I like That it makes my hair more radiant and luminous. I feel like it is a simple solution that is not too expensive either. I do not use it everyday and rotate it within my routine .
Neal V.
This line is an affordable alternative to Kerastase. I use this conditioner in the summer to bring out the natural highlights in my hair.
Morgan  d.
I love how it brings out my natural blonde highlights during the summer. it's a very gradual brightening process but it's really great.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
How does this compare to the Dessange Paris California Blonde Collection?