BY DESSANGE PARIS

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“. Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

Purifying Clay Shampoo
Formula enriched with natural green clay purifies hair at the root and nourishes ends for smooth, balanced hair.

• Does this shampoo really help with oily roots? I used to ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I have long thick color treated ha...2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help control oily hair? My son has pro...1 Answers
Oksana S.
San Diego, CA
This "purifying" shampoo has dimethicone on the 5th place of ingredient list and kaolin on the last place, lol, what a good marketing, guys! No wonder it flattens hair as some reviewers post.
Jillian D.
I really liked how well this cleaned my hair! Afterwards, it didn't fee greasy, oily, dry, or heavy; my hair felt clean and lightweight. It smells good too!
Erica T.
If you have a problem with oily roots and dry ends, you have to try this stuff! It is so amazing! It leaves my hair so even, it smells good, and shiny!
Justine A.
1955 reviews
I received this in a Target beauty box. I found it did nothing for my hair. It just seemed like any regular shampoo nothing special.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City , OK
I just got this in my Target box and I can't wait to try it. I love this smell and the size of the bottle. It will last a while
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
The Desange shampoo is amazing. After I wash my hair with it and my hair dries my hair is extremely silky. I love it
Monica C.
This shampoo makes my hair feel fresh and soft, and looks very healthy, id recommend it
Tracy K.
Has anyone tried this? I have long thick color treated hair.
Janet C.
Is it safe on color treated hair?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I saw this product in Target the other day and was very interested in it. I get very oily hair pretty much a day after washing it, and dry shampoo isn't cutting it. so if anyone has tried this let me know if you like it or not!
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I have been fortunate enough to try the blonde products by Dessange in the past and really liked them I would curious about this formula though. Does it give full body and shine?
Cheryl W.
Does this shampoo really help with oily roots? I used to be able to go 2-3 without washing and now I'm having to wash everyday.