BY DESSANGE PARIS

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“. Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

Purifying Clay Shampoo
Formula enriched with natural green clay purifies hair at the root and nourishes ends for smooth, balanced hair.

• Does this shampoo really help with oily roots? I used to be able ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? I have long thick color treated hair. 2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo help control oily hair? My son has problems wi...1 Answers
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Clear purifies oily root while pro vitamin B5 moisturizers dry ends. Use with ore shampoo clay mart, sold separately, have a nice packaging and smell so well, I like it. I'm 100% satisfied. Can you find it at target.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This shampoo is super moisturizing which leaves my hair feeling smooth and sleek.. doesn't leave hair feeling like its build up product left on it .. this product will work for all hair types .. overall a great product and will continue to purchase for my hair ..
maria s.
Augusta, GA
I got this shampoo in my target beauty box and was not at all impressed. It left my hair dry and brittle. I didnt use the purifying mask with it, but I did use other conditioner with it which helped out with the tangles, and being brittle. I would not recommend this to anyone who has dry hair, only oily and use a conditioner with it.
Tammy A.
Ever since I had my daughter, my hair has gotten very oily. I used to be able to go every other day without my hair getting greasy but now, it's a daily thing. With this shampoo, I can go back to shampooing every other day. The bottle is on the small side but a little goes a long way it seems. This has been the best shampoo for my oily hair. I would buy again.
Dana B.
seymour, CT
I use lush shampoo bars usually but this seemed to work just about the same as the bar. I didn't notice much of a clarifying difference as with my normal shampoo. I do enjoy the smell of this though.
Annie B.
I love pairing this shampoo with their clay mask for the hair. It really helps your hair stay non-oily and you can go days without washing or using shampoo products. The only con I have about this shampoo is that it doesn't have a sweet scent, it's bland.
Iris H.
Love love love this product. I also got this in a target box and was a little skeptical of trying it but fell in love with this product! Helps dry hair feel so soft and smooth!
Ruby D.
I love this shampoo I use it for my oil hair and dry ends !! It really makes my hair shiny but in a healthy way and I love how my hair feel a soft after every use
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
I got this in a target beauty box (full size!) and I really wasn't that excited but now I love it! The smell is great, and it really does seem to balance my hair.
Oksana S.
San Diego, CA
This "purifying" shampoo has dimethicone on the 5th place of ingredient list and kaolin on the last place, lol, what a good marketing, guys! No wonder it flattens hair as some reviewers post.
Tracy K.
Has anyone tried this? I have long thick color treated hair.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Is it safe on color treated hair?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I saw this product in Target the other day and was very interested in it. I get very oily hair pretty much a day after washing it, and dry shampoo isn't cutting it. so if anyone has tried this let me know if you like it or not!
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I have been fortunate enough to try the blonde products by Dessange in the past and really liked them I would curious about this formula though. Does it give full body and shine?
Cheryl W.
Does this shampoo really help with oily roots? I used to be able to go 2-3 without washing and now I'm having to wash everyday.