BY DESSANGE PARIS

In 1954, Jacques Dessange opened his first salon in Paris  on the prestigious Champs-Elysées.  A few years later, he became the official hairdresser of the Cannes Film Festival.  He also created the legendary professional techniques such as the “California Blonde” and the “Coiffé Décoiffé“. Today, the legendary French hairdressing house DESSANGE Paris brings its salon techniques to your home.

Purifying Clay Shampoo
Formula enriched with natural green clay purifies hair at the root and nourishes ends for smooth, balanced hair.

• Did anyone else break out from this shampoo?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else break out from this shampoo?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really help with oily roots? I used to ...1 Answers
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I received this product in a target box. This product smells good and I love how the shampoo is mint green colored. I definitely love how there is natural green clay in this. I recommend this product and I will repurchase this again!
Carla D.
Revere, MA
Received this as part of the Target Beauty Box. I was pleasantly surprised that it was a full-sized bottle that is normally $9.99. I have hair that is normally oily at the roots and slightly dry at the ends, so it it hard to find a shampoo that doesn't add more grease to the mix. I loved this shampoo and am so happy I tried it. Since I started using it daily (no conditioner) my hair has not been greasy. The ends also seems healthier and isn't dry at the ends. It has lasted me 2 months and I was kind of upset to find it it sold out at Target online and in stores. I hope they are not discontinuing the product because I definitely recommend it to anyone who has oily hair. my hair has never looked this good and I will only use this product from now on!
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I received this shampoo in a Target beauty box. I had never used this brand before, but I'm definitely a fan now. This shampoo makes my hair feel nice and clean without making it feel dry. It doesn't have a strong scent either. I will giving more items from this brand a try.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I really like this shampoo as I feel it really left my hair refreshed and recharged. The fragrance is very nice! Very clean and pretty. Lathers well in my fine/medium hair. It rinsed and left my hair feeling weightless. The bottle is gorgeous and makes me feel fancy when I use it, haha. Good stuff if your hair is acting up with dry and oiliness.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the way the clay in this shampoo absorbs all the extra oil from my roots. It moisturizes the dry tips of my hair, while preventing that greasy scalp look I often get in the summer time. It also is great for rebalancing my hair after exposure to chlorine or salt water. This is a must have product for beach goers like myself!
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
Left my hair feeling clean and soft although I can't say I saw a difference in dryness. Smells nice compared to the mask that pairs it whose smell I hated. Don't know if I would repurchase but a nice shampoo at a nice price that is convenient to purchase. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
This is a great shampoo to use to remove oil & build up. It removes that stuff & gives your hair a fresh start. I really like to use this 2 or 3 times a week to remove all of the built up product out of my hair & nourish it. It really is great to do this for your hair. I would recommend this to anyone. Especially, to those of us who use products like gel, mousse, hair spray, etc. in our hair.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I received this in July's Target beauty box. The smell was great. I thought it would be a great product because it retails for about $10 normally for just the shampoo. I have used it three times so far. I must say there hasn't been much of a change in the dryness of my hair and I think it left my hair feeling flat
Evangelina P.
When used with the clay mask this stuff is amazing I have really dry hair and this left my hair feeling moisturizes for ten bucks it's a steal! I got this in my target beauty box and a full size which was nice! If u wanna up ur hair care came then this is for you!!
Caroline M.
Logansport, IN
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I have oily roots but dry ends and I was on the verge of pulling my hair out because I couldn't find something to help the love hate relationship my roots and ends were having. Dessange made my scalp feel wonderful and my ends super happy. I only wish they sold bigger bottles and target wasn't out of stock!
Tracy K.
Has anyone tried this? I have long thick color treated hair.
Janet C.
Is it safe on color treated hair?
Jodi W.
Beaumont, CA
I saw this product in Target the other day and was very interested in it. I get very oily hair pretty much a day after washing it, and dry shampoo isn't cutting it. so if anyone has tried this let me know if you like it or not!
Cin
Did anyone else break out from this shampoo?
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
I have been fortunate enough to try the blonde products by Dessange in the past and really liked them I would curious about this formula though. Does it give full body and shine?