BY DESSANGE

DESSANGE Paris introduces Oleo Miracle Collection, a hair care line infused with nutrients from nature's most precious oils. Bolstering delicious notes of orange, gardenia petals and sandalwoor, the reparative collection works to help transofmr hair suffering from thermal, chemical, and environmental damage for a  visibly softer, healthier look. Offering intense nourishment, the formulas are infused with three kay natural oils: Argan Oil, Camelia Oil, and Pracaxi Oil, leaving hair smooth, bounce and manageable.

The second step to the Oleo Miracle ritual, this shine-boosting conditioner repairs the external layer of the hair's fiber for healthier, restored strands.

• My hair has broken off pretty badly past few months. Would this b...1 Answers
  • Does this product help with dry brittle hair? Well it repair what...2 Answers
  • Did you use the oil after using the conditioner?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I typically don't use conditioner but along with the shampoo, a little bit of this really helps my extremely dry and damaged hair, leaving me with soft and shiny hair!" in 5 reviews
Becca W.
Cary, IL
I. LOVE. THIS. STUFF. I didn’t realize I had curly hair until I started using this line of products. I used to have frizzy hair that was straight on the top layer of hair and slightly wavy underneath. After using this line of products I have beautiful, moisturized and defined curls! I love it. It smells great- not typically the smell I would go for but it really grows on you. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny. I received this product to test from Influenster a couple years ago. Since then I have tried MANY other products but this is the first shampoo/conditioner that I have fallen in LOVE with. I always come back to it because it actually works. It costs around $10 at Target. I’m a broke college kid so normally I go for the cheaper stuff, but this is worth the extra few dollars :)
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I have weird hair, it's fine and can become kind of dry and frizzy, yet
if I skip a day of washing it becomes oily. I purchased this shampoo
along with the corresponding conditioner on a promotion at Target. First
impression, I loved the scent-- it kind of reminded me of some of the
more expensive luxury shampoos. It lathered very well, and I was able to
easily brush through my hair that easily tangles. I felt my hair a
little weighed down from this, ( I used it with the conditioner) I would
probably use it again during the winter months when my hair tends to be
drier and frizzier.
Nichole B.
Milford, OH
I am in love with this conditioner! 1. Smells amazing!! 2. Only needed a small amount which is a nice change for my medium/long hair 3. Left my hair feeling silky soft and healthier looking than it has looked in years!

Now I want the entire line of products which happens to be on sale at target. Yay me!
Alexa C.
Mamaroneck, NY
This conditioner does the job of detangling my hair, leaving it smooth and having it smell nice. I'm not particular on which conditioner I use so this definitely does the job. I have dryer hair and I feel like this leaves my scalp feeling moisturized.
J Mykela H.
Richmond, VA
OMGoodness! What type of sorcery is this?? I don’t know what type of mystical and magical ingredients they put in this formula, but I promise you, this is the best conditioner I have EVER used!! #JadoreDessange sent me these products via Influenster to try for free and give my honest review. And I must say, I have absolutely NO issue whatsoever doing just that! I usually use Organix hair products ad have for years because they were the best for my hair type but this stuff right here?!! I will gladly pay whatever price they are asking for it. First and foremost, it smells like absolute heaven. If there’s a such thing as being turned on by the smell of hair products…this will definitely do it or you! I can’t even describe what it is that the smell resembles, its just that good! Its sweet but not candy or perfume like. And the formula? Wow. It made my hair feel like silk. Absolute silk. Dessange has made a believer out of me. I will most definitely continuing using these products. I don't know about any other products in their line but the shampoo, conditioner and hair oil will always stay in stock in my house going forward.
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually prefer to use shampoo/conditioner without sulfates however, I would definitely purchase Dessange Oleo Miracle after trying it. I don't care for the scent which reminded me of a french musk. The conditioner felt more fluid than others I used before which I didn't mind because I didn't have to use much and I have extremely long thick hair, past my butt! I normally blow dry my hair and have overwhelming volume... After using the the Dessange combo, my hair was amazing! Soft, sleek and the perfect amount of volume. My hair is no longer dull and is jet black like it should be.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Absolutely love this conditioner! I received the entire Oleo Miracle line free from influents for testing purposes and I was weary to try out a new shampoo not specifically intended for curly hair - all my curly haired friends always know how much of a gamble that is! But I truly loved this shampoo. I didn't have to use much in order to feel like my hair was well conditioned and it make my hair feel soft, but still clean, after the abuse it gets from product to hold the curls. The only thing I can complain about is the size of the bottle! The conditioner bottle is smaller than the shampoo bottle and is definitely going to run out first, leaving me condition-less while I still have the shampoo. Probably a buying tactic... Guess I'll have to go get some more!
elisa T.
Stockton, CA
I used this conditioner while switching from pink to blue hair. I have naturally curly hair that has been bleached and dyed several times over so I really need help in maintaining the health of my hair using more than just olive oil or shea butter.

Over the course of two days I gave my hair a bleach bath, which is a little less damaging than using straight bleach on your hair, and really enjoyed how my hair felt after using this conditioner.

If your hair is damaged I would recommend this as a daily/co-wash conditioner but it does not work as a deep conditioner would. I would buy this to help maintain the moisture levels in my hair but not for hardcore damage repair. It is extremely moisturizing even after my hair was bleached to hell and back!
Katherine C.
Memphis, TN
I was so excited when I got this in my VoxBox! As mentioned with the shampoo, the size to price ratio is a bit off, but it's worth it! The smell is much stronger in the conditioner and that's something that I'm so happy about. As for how the product treats my hair, it works fine; it does what any other one does equally. Although it may be ordinary, I noticed two important things that this conditioner does that others don't seem to do for me, that is: being really gentle and have a penetrating smell. Others, compared to this, may do the same but to an extent. The conditioner has a smell that, compared to others, will definitely lasts for a long period of time. That alone is the reason why I already love it so much!
Ashlynne A.
I received this product free from influenster, all opinions are my own. I really like this conditioner. I'm not a huge fan of the scent - it smells like the shampoo, but I like the way this product makes my hair feel. I dye my hair, and it is very damaged, dry, and brittle. I don't know that this product repairs damaged hair, but it does a good job at masking my dry hair. It feels silky, and smooth. It's easy to brush (I brush before & after a shower) and I find that I'm not tugging on my hair or pulling to get my knots out. If it had a better scent - 5 stars, but since I'm not a huge fan of the scent but like the way it makes my hair feel - 4 stars is still pretty good.
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
Did you use the oil after using the conditioner?
Kendra I.
Orlando, FL
Does this affect color treated hair
Erica K.
Does this product help with dry brittle hair? Well it repair what bleach has done to dark colored hair?
Jennifer F.
My hair has broken off pretty badly past few months. Would this be something I shld use to help strengthen it??
Alva A.
Does this product contain silicone?