BY DESSANGE

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

This brightening shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes hair to enhance shine, color radiance and softness.

Buy on Target*
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
I'll use the bottle I bought, since it is small, but I'll be hunting for something else in the meantime.

Pros: I didn't notice any damage to my highlights. The smell doesn't last long. My natural soft and silky hair returned after about 10 hours.

Cons: the smell is very much like men's cologne (although I understand why some people may think of a salon when they smell it). My hair dried VERY frizzy, which is unusual for my hair. I felt like this sucked all of the moisture out of my hair and it took about 10 hours for it to feel soft and silky again.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Davenport, FL
First of all, this product along with the conditioner, smells AMAZING! The type of smell, you can still smell 12 hours later. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair feel better than it has in a long time from coloring my hair! It is my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the smell of this line and I feel comfortable using this shampoo on my recently bleached hair. It isn't too drying (especially compared to other blonde-color-treated formulas I've tried). It leaves your hair so soft and manageable.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Astoria, NY
I recently colored my hair with blonde highlights, this collection of shampoo, conditioner and illuminating elixir smells fantastic and makes my hair shiny and smooth. I bought it at Target am so happy with my purchase!
Elvia L.
Elvia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this hoping it would work. I read soo many reviews on it so decided to give it a go. Unfortunately I was so disappointed, it makes my hair feel extremely thick (more than usual) it weighted down my hair and it made it super tangled. I washed it off and tried to use conditioner because my hair felt rubbery, unfortunately that did not help. After the shower I struggled so much to de tangle. Won't be repurchasing this product
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
Leesburg, FL
Absolutely love this line!  It smells fabulous.  My only complaint is the bottles aren't very big.  I have a lot of hair and only get maybe 3-4 washings out of these bottles.
Lismar U.
Lismar U.
I just tried the shampoo and conditioner last night! I love the smell - reminds me of an actual salon! My hair still smells nice today, and it feels soft and silky. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works over the next week or so! So far, I love it
Joanne C.
My favorite shampoo and conditioner ever! It cleanses well without drying my hair. It smells fantastic too!
Sylvia O.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
This looks nice never herd of it but anything brings my hair out i love especially during the winter when my hair fades to dish water blonde yuk
Moorpark, CA
By far, the best shampoo I've used in a very long time! It does the job but doesn't strip my hair and smells great!!!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Anyone else hate the smell? It's overly strong and my husband thinks it smells chemically, but he's fine with any of my Redken ones
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this shampoo and conditioner if your hair isn't Platinum blonde? I have dirty blonde hair, will it make it lighter?
THAIS VANESSA S.
THAIS VANESSA S.
Mc Lean , VA
I have been looking for a product to get my hair platinum. My hair is blonde, not natural, and it's so yellow! I need something to improve the color... Do you know if this product works for that? Thanks.
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant wait to try it!!! any good?
I'm freaking out right about now used the California blonde and my hair is purple why??????