BY DESSANGE

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

This brightening shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes hair to enhance shine, color radiance and softness.

Buy on Target
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Pricey but good. I found at target on sale (rare). But I absolutely love the product. I wish it came in a larger bottle. It makes your hair feel and look so healthy. I need to buy ur again now that I am talking about it
camille s.
Bronx, NY
I had been looking for a product that would help brighten my blonde (dyed) hair and save me a trip to the hair salon. This product is amazing. Love that its not super expensive. it smells great, and can be found at Target. I do not have to go to a specialty store to purchase it.
Elvia L.
I bought this hoping it would work. I read soo many reviews on it so decided to give it a go. Unfortunately I was so disappointed, it makes my hair feel extremely thick (more than usual) it weighted down my hair and it made it super tangled. I washed it off and tried to use conditioner because my hair felt rubbery, unfortunately that did not help. After the shower I struggled so much to de tangle. Won't be repurchasing this product
Halie J.
I was going to wait until the week mark to do a review on these products, but I am so impressed and simply amazed by my results after just ONE use that I don't even feel it's necessary to wait to talk about it. I received the Dessange shampoo and conditioner (for color treated blonde hair) from Influenster for testing purposes and last night I finally got the chance to test them out! Let me start off by letting yall know that I just got my hair done (blonde) last Friday. They used some pretty good conditioners so luckily I didn't suffer from too much dryness, but a little extra moisture never hurts and I still needed something to protect my hair and smooth it - and these products were my miracle workers! They are smaller bottles but the beauty of it was that I only used about a quarter size of both the shampoo and conditioner and that's all it took! And let me tell you, I have got some of the thickest hair out there. Immediately after getting out of the shower and towel drying my hair, I could already tell that my hair smelled amazing and it was pretty soft but I worried it would be a different story when it dried. I let it air dry went to sleep and checked again and the first thing I noticed was the smell - it STILL smelled AMAZING. Normally when a shampoo makes my hair smell good, the smell is gone by the time it dries, so that on it's own impressed me. Then I realized how soft it was. It was even softer than when it was wet and I'm just in awe over how soft, smooth, silky, and also shiny my hair is. Honestly, I don't think there's even been another shampoo/conditioner that has done so well to my hair - especially after only ONE use. The shampoos and conditioners are available for all hair colors and I highly suggest running to Target to pick some up - it is COMPLETELY worth it!
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL
So this is one for sure to recommend to anyone with blonde hair I totally love it an I use it till this day I love love love the way it makes your hair feel smell and look I just restocked on some yesterday they are 5.99 each and it's amazing
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Product Review || I received these products complimentary to test and/or review from @influenster ‪#‎influenster‬ @DessangeParis ‪#‎JadoreDessange‬ || I've been using the Dessange Paris California Blonde hair care line for a couple weeks now & am really enjoying the results. The Shampoo & Conditioner help bring out the shine in my "Maine" blonde hair. My absolute favorite Dessange product is the Color Correction Cream. Having never used a CC Cream I was completely terrified to try it at first because of the dark blue color, but I'm so glad that I tried it out! Not only does it help eliminate the brassy tone in my hair (if only for a few days) but the softness is like nothing I've ever experienced. My favorite hair days are when I use the CC Cream; needless to say, this is now a staple in my haircare routine. {Tips & Tricks: shampoo & condition as normal. Use disposable gloves when applying/massing CC Cream onto hair to avoid sensitivity/discoloration. MOSTLY just don't be afraid to apply a good amount of the CC Cream. I was so alarmed by the deep blue color that I didn't apply enough for the first or second use!}
Buffy P.
New Orleans, LA
I was so excited to receive my Dessange Paris California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo from Influenster as part of a testing program. The bottles were pretty and a classy gold color. The shampoo and conditioner have different shaped bottles, which is nice when feeling for the bottles with your eyes shut tight! The bottles are 8.5 ounces, which is smaller than typical bottles of shampoo and conditioner usually purchased. The shampoo had a wonderfully fantastic smell! It was not overwhelming, but it was very pleasant. The shampoo is creamy and pearly looking. I needed to use a little more than usual to get a good lather. The shampoo left my hair feeling clean, smooth and shiny. After using, my hair was easy to style and does not feel greasy. I just got my hair colored and the shampoo seemed to make my blonde shine a little more. I am more than pleased with the effectiveness and pleasantness of this shampoo. I will be purchasing more in the future.
Michaela G.
I received my Dessange Paris California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner and de-brassing color correcting creme. Although I was excited to use this product, considering I had just added blonde high lights and low lights to my hair one day before my voxbox came in the mail. However, I was disappointed. Although this hair care product line leaves my hair smelling fantastic, I was not impressed. I went from using Pantene Pro-V Volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and I will be going back to using this hair care product. I noticed that I had increased shedding with using this product, more than I have ever had before. I also noticed that my hair was more frizzy and dry than usual and was static-y. I did like the color corrector creme. I noticed that a lot of the brassy undertones of the blonde lowlights were taken out of my hair in the first use of this product. So, I did like 1/3 of this vox box.
Samantha W.
Mesa, AZ
I have fairly damaged hair. It's been professionally bleached blonde and like others with bleached hair, it's rather fragile and doesn't hold color all that well. I tried the Dessange California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo and the first use I really liked it. However, after about a week of use, I found my hair breaking and dry.
In reading over the ingredients, I was disappointed to see that there were so many silicones and artificial chemicals in the product. I saw that with a brand like this and it's focus on colored blonde hair, there was so much opportunity missed to add more nourishing ingredients.
After use, I felt like this shampoo missed the mark. There are so many options that they could have utilized to make this a superior product. I would have loved to have seen the the color corrector added in here, a lower/no sulfate use or at least have some nourishing oils added. The passion flower was among the bottom of the list of ingredients and didn't pack much of an impact.
Overall, I think this is fair shampoo. It would best be utilized for normal to dry hair, but not damaged or dry.
Megan B.
Kennebunk, ME
I recently received this product free in my voxbox (influenster.com) for product testing and review. WOW! Hands down the best hair products I have ever used! I am originally a blonde but do add highlights which I was beyond overdue for. Even though I had no color I'm my hair when I received my box, I thought I would give it a shot. The smell was great, the lather was great and my hair looked and felt amazing! I wanted to really get a fill for the product so when styling I only used my heat protectant and that is all I have NEEDED since. I was left with shiny, bright, soft, not staticy (which never happens before summer) hair. I still get compliments on my hair daily! I was shocked when I found out that this line was carried at Target and what is better is the price! I will without a doubt continue to use this product and recommend it to ANYONE that I can!!
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Anyone else hate the smell? It's overly strong and my husband thinks it smells chemically, but he's fine with any of my Redken ones
Victoria B.
Can you use this shampoo and conditioner if your hair isn't Platinum blonde? I have dirty blonde hair, will it make it lighter?
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
I have been looking for a product to get my hair platinum. My hair is blonde, not natural, and it's so yellow! I need something to improve the color... Do you know if this product works for that? Thanks.
I'm freaking out right about now used the California blonde and my hair is purple why??????
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
Cant wait to try it!!! any good?