BY DESSANGE

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

This brightening shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes hair to enhance shine, color radiance and softness.

Buy on Target
Sadie J.
I'll use the bottle I bought, since it is small, but I'll be hunting for something else in the meantime.

Pros: I didn't notice any damage to my highlights. The smell doesn't last long. My natural soft and silky hair returned after about 10 hours.

Cons: the smell is very much like men's cologne (although I understand why some people may think of a salon when they smell it). My hair dried VERY frizzy, which is unusual for my hair. I felt like this sucked all of the moisture out of my hair and it took about 10 hours for it to feel soft and silky again.
Jessica E.
Davenport , FL
First of all, this product along with the conditioner, smells AMAZING! The type of smell, you can still smell 12 hours later. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair feel better than it has in a long time from coloring my hair! It is my favorite shampoo and conditioner.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the smell of this line and I feel comfortable using this shampoo on my recently bleached hair. It isn't too drying (especially compared to other blonde-color-treated formulas I've tried). It leaves your hair so soft and manageable.
Courtney S.
Astoria, NY
I recently colored my hair with blonde highlights, this collection of shampoo, conditioner and illuminating elixir smells fantastic and makes my hair shiny and smooth. I bought it at Target am so happy with my purchase!
Elvia L.
I bought this hoping it would work. I read soo many reviews on it so decided to give it a go. Unfortunately I was so disappointed, it makes my hair feel extremely thick (more than usual) it weighted down my hair and it made it super tangled. I washed it off and tried to use conditioner because my hair felt rubbery, unfortunately that did not help. After the shower I struggled so much to de tangle. Won't be repurchasing this product
Halie J.
I was going to wait until the week mark to do a review on these products, but I am so impressed and simply amazed by my results after just ONE use that I don't even feel it's necessary to wait to talk about it. I received the Dessange shampoo and conditioner (for color treated blonde hair) from Influenster for testing purposes and last night I finally got the chance to test them out! Let me start off by letting yall know that I just got my hair done (blonde) last Friday. They used some pretty good conditioners so luckily I didn't suffer from too much dryness, but a little extra moisture never hurts and I still needed something to protect my hair and smooth it - and these products were my miracle workers! They are smaller bottles but the beauty of it was that I only used about a quarter size of both the shampoo and conditioner and that's all it took! And let me tell you, I have got some of the thickest hair out there. Immediately after getting out of the shower and towel drying my hair, I could already tell that my hair smelled amazing and it was pretty soft but I worried it would be a different story when it dried. I let it air dry went to sleep and checked again and the first thing I noticed was the smell - it STILL smelled AMAZING. Normally when a shampoo makes my hair smell good, the smell is gone by the time it dries, so that on it's own impressed me. Then I realized how soft it was. It was even softer than when it was wet and I'm just in awe over how soft, smooth, silky, and also shiny my hair is. Honestly, I don't think there's even been another shampoo/conditioner that has done so well to my hair - especially after only ONE use. The shampoos and conditioners are available for all hair colors and I highly suggest running to Target to pick some up - it is COMPLETELY worth it!
Kristen B.
Portland, ME
Product Review || I received these products complimentary to test and/or review from @influenster ‪#‎influenster‬ @DessangeParis ‪#‎JadoreDessange‬ || I've been using the Dessange Paris California Blonde hair care line for a couple weeks now & am really enjoying the results. The Shampoo & Conditioner help bring out the shine in my "Maine" blonde hair. My absolute favorite Dessange product is the Color Correction Cream. Having never used a CC Cream I was completely terrified to try it at first because of the dark blue color, but I'm so glad that I tried it out! Not only does it help eliminate the brassy tone in my hair (if only for a few days) but the softness is like nothing I've ever experienced. My favorite hair days are when I use the CC Cream; needless to say, this is now a staple in my haircare routine. {Tips & Tricks: shampoo & condition as normal. Use disposable gloves when applying/massing CC Cream onto hair to avoid sensitivity/discoloration. MOSTLY just don't be afraid to apply a good amount of the CC Cream. I was so alarmed by the deep blue color that I didn't apply enough for the first or second use!}
Buffy P.
New Orleans, LA
I was so excited to receive my Dessange Paris California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo from Influenster as part of a testing program. The bottles were pretty and a classy gold color. The shampoo and conditioner have different shaped bottles, which is nice when feeling for the bottles with your eyes shut tight! The bottles are 8.5 ounces, which is smaller than typical bottles of shampoo and conditioner usually purchased. The shampoo had a wonderfully fantastic smell! It was not overwhelming, but it was very pleasant. The shampoo is creamy and pearly looking. I needed to use a little more than usual to get a good lather. The shampoo left my hair feeling clean, smooth and shiny. After using, my hair was easy to style and does not feel greasy. I just got my hair colored and the shampoo seemed to make my blonde shine a little more. I am more than pleased with the effectiveness and pleasantness of this shampoo. I will be purchasing more in the future.
Tiffany V.
N Chesterfld, VA
*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.* I immediately fell in love with the long-lasting floral scent of this product (enriched with passion flower extract); it evoked a happy, romantic feeling for me (very Parisian…Ooh la la! ;) )…I found that the scent lingered in my hair, even late into the next day, which was amazing (it was almost like a perfume). The shampoo lathered very well, and did feel quite luxurious (it’s like a salon experience at home!). The California Blonde Collection line of products is extremely high-quality and delivered salon-quality results, in my opinion. Needless to say, I was VERY pleased with the results. My hair was EXTREMELY soft and silky after using them (it's usually a bit dry from frequent blow-drying & straightening), and my blonde was really shiny! :) It definitely revived my dulling blonde hair back to a sparkling radiance.
Michaela G.
I received my Dessange Paris California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo and Conditioner and de-brassing color correcting creme. Although I was excited to use this product, considering I had just added blonde high lights and low lights to my hair one day before my voxbox came in the mail. However, I was disappointed. Although this hair care product line leaves my hair smelling fantastic, I was not impressed. I went from using Pantene Pro-V Volumizing shampoo and conditioner, and I will be going back to using this hair care product. I noticed that I had increased shedding with using this product, more than I have ever had before. I also noticed that my hair was more frizzy and dry than usual and was static-y. I did like the color corrector creme. I noticed that a lot of the brassy undertones of the blonde lowlights were taken out of my hair in the first use of this product. So, I did like 1/3 of this vox box.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else hate the smell? It's overly strong and my husband thinks it smells chemically, but he's fine with any of my Redken ones
Victoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this shampoo and conditioner if your hair isn't Platinum blonde? I have dirty blonde hair, will it make it lighter?
THAIS VANESSA S.
Leesburg, VA
I have been looking for a product to get my hair platinum. My hair is blonde, not natural, and it's so yellow! I need something to improve the color... Do you know if this product works for that? Thanks.
I'm freaking out right about now used the California blonde and my hair is purple why??????
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant wait to try it!!! any good?