Add a Photo

By DESSANGE
#318 in Conditioner

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

This ultra-nourishing conditioner wraps hair with moisture from root to tip, smoothing and taming dry, unruly strands.

Photos (6)
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a great conditioner. I used this the other day after a Lush shampoo which is one of the most drying shampoos I've ever used, and this conditioner softened my hair and cured all my tangles. If it can stand up to that challenge I definitely think this is a worthwhile conditioner!
Lissett H.
Lissett H.
Hialeah, FL

I received this through influster an I would definitely recommend to any one with blonde hair it's the most amazing thing ever leaves your hair soft smelling amazing and looking great I was totally satisfied
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.

I received this product from a VoxBox for testing purposes. This worked well for cleaning my hair, but it wasn't very moisturizing for being a conditioner. The scent was something I had to get used to, it kind of smells like dryer sheets & and the scent does linger, but I do enjoy it now. It's a nice product, but I didn't notice it bringing out my blonde more and I went though the bottle pretty quickly, but I also have long, thick wavy hair.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Pea Ridge, AR

The smell, the way it makes your hair feel is worth the little extra you pay. You won't be disappointed . I was fortunate to get the Dessange voxbox and now I'm loyal and addicted!
Jacey H.
Jacey H.

I thought that it smelled really nasty. The lather was alright. I wouldn't recommend to anybody.
Kasie K.
Kasie K.
Portland, OR

I had heard of Dessange products before but didn't try until I received in my VoXBox - now I am in love with especially the Dessange shampoo and conditioners - leaves my fine, color treated hair soft and lays down without frizz, not weighty nor greasy and makes my hair smell amazing!!
Laura P.
Laura P.
Los angeles, Ca

I usually buy Kerastase chroma masque but in a bind I grabbed this at target. I was blown away by the quality and scent of this conditioner and will be purchasing again. I have been trading off between this and Kerastase to keep both lasting longer. Highly recommend.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Fort Worth, TX

I reviewed this product free from influenster for testing purposes.. This conditioner did not impress me like the matching shampoo did. The conditioner dried out my hair majorly. Will not be repurchasing. But will be repurchasing the shampoo and cc cream to this line.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.

Love how smooth and non frizzy it leaves my hair. The smell of these products are not over powering and smell expensive. I received them for free in my dessange voxbox and I'm super glad and thankful I did. Will be repurchasing the California blonde products.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.

Love, love this stuff. This conditioner will bring out some of your blonde tones but not too drastically. Its great overall. I really like the scent, although I didn't really love it at first. It definitely grows on you. It leaves my hair feeling so soft.
ESMINA H.
ESMINA H.
Mishawaka, IN

Does this work as good as a purple shampoo? Does it brighten your blonde?

Join Now