BY DESSANGE #61 in Conditioning Treatments

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

A weekly in-shower treatment formulated with Linseed oil and blue pigments to neutralize brassiness and nourish the hair.

• este producto tiene mucho formol? y que tanto dañ... Be the first to answer!
  • Can I really the cream until I reach desired color or can I leave...1 Answers
  • Can I keep applying the color correcting cream until I get desire...1 Answers
DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme
  • "I received the Dessange Color Correcting Cream, product, in addition to the California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo, and the California Blonde Illuminating Conditioner, complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 11 reviews
  • "Well let me start by saying that this isn't the 1st "PurplePoo" ive used." in 5 reviews
  • "After my first application, I noticed a huge difference in the way my dark blonde hair looked more natural especially on my natural red tone and light blonde highlights." in 4 reviews
  • "It really amazed me, works great, leave the hair lighter and softer the only bad thing about it is the scent .The sent in this products is really strong I wouldn't recommended if you are a person sensible to smells." in 3 reviews
  • "I received this product for testing purposes from influenster, and I have never used brass correcting products before." in 3 reviews
camille s.
Bronx, NY
this is amazing! i have the ombre look on my hair and hadn't gone to the salon in about 4 months. my hair was starting to get very brassy. This completely changed my hair! it neutralized the brassiness with just one use. I now use it twice a week. It smells amazing and has saved me tons of money by not having to visit the salon.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This is my favorite for correcting brass. My hair is normal a light reddish orange, I dye it blonde . I use this to keep the orange from showing / comming back. It helps more than any thing I’ve used even actual toner. I use it as conditioner. One downside is that one time I kept it in for too long and everyone said my hair looked gray. But hey atleast it works that good. I wouldn’t leave it on for more than 10 minutes. It’s a cheap price compared to other things I’ve tried.
Chanler M.
Rowlett, TX
If you’re a blonde, you know how important it is to keep up with your color! This smells AMAZING and takes no time. Just substitute your regular conditioner for this 3x a week and you are golden, and BRASS FREE!
Lisa M.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I'm a natural brunette with some blonde highlights kind of like an ombré. This color correcting product that I use once a week sometimes every other week completely gets rid of ANY brassiness and sometimes if I leave the product in for a little longer than is directed my blonde strands come out really platinum blonde almost grayish and I love the look. I haven't had my highlights retouched in a little over year because this product works so good! It's like I just got fresh highlights every time I use this. I've tried SO so soooooo many different purple or blue shampoos, conditioners, hair treatments the list goes on... from high end brands that are pretty pricey to drugstore brands. Some that I tried tend to work with my brassiness but would only last maybe a day or two. This CC Creme lasts a week sometimes even 2 weeks depending on how much I used and how long I left it in my hair. All and all this is a solid product that gives incredible results!!!
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Beach
I just bought this on a wim at Target. I normally use toner, purple shampoo, and purple conditioner in rotation to keep my blonde hair bright and crisp. Unfortunatley, being in the ocean a lot strips my hard work and in the end the rotation dries my hair out. So I saw this cream and figured it couldn't hurt to try something new. I'm glad I did. This has dark pigmentation to really give your hair a boost and my hair was NOT dried out at all! I also love the packaging. It has a twist top that is easy to use even with wet hands and the tip is fine enough so that you dont accidentally squirt out too much product. I shampooed with a moisturizing shampoo, conditioned, then smoothed this all over my hair. I let it sit while I shaved and used a body scrub then rinsed with cool water. I'm left with a beautiful champagne blonde that's soft and bouncy. I highly recommend this if you're tired of drying out your hair!
Diana M.
I absolutely love this product! It actually successfully removed that ugly brassy color from my hair.

To give you a bit of background, I have dark brown thick hair and last summer went to for bayalage for the first time. I was looking for ashy blonde and at first it was somewhat ashy but overtime it faded into a color I hated.  My hair has warm under tones so it’s hard to keep it on the ashy side.  I went back in January and really stressed that I want ashy hair but walked out with a disaster of a color.  Since then I’ve tried many products, toners, shampoos, etc and nothing worked.

I stumbled upon the Dessange Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Crème at Target. I’ve used it twice now and I used it with the Nutrition Elixir shampoo, my hair felt super soft and silky. I don’t recommend using it back to back as I did – I will only use it once a week now.

Very pleased with this product!
Kara J.
Newbury Park, CA
I have only used this product a handful of times, but after the first use, I could already tell that it was going to be a staple in my haircare routine. It is an incredibly pigmented, vibrant shade of purple/blue so it really tones out any residual brassiness while also making my hair incredibly soft and silky. It is definitely the best toning product I have found that is from the drugstore and that doesn't require peroxide.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
This is my all time favorite product for keeping my blonde hair brass free. I have tried so many purple shampoos and blonde color correcting products to keep the unwanted gold/yellow tones and brassiness out. After I shampoo I apply this all over my hair and leave it in for about 5 minutes before rinsing. Then follow up with conditioner. I see instant results after using this. My blonde is much brighter and all the brass and warm undertones are gone. Amazing product!!!
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
This is one of the best toners I've used to get my newly bleached hair from an awkward orange to a pretty cool ash blonde. It's very moisturizing in my experience, and doesn't dry out hair like other products. Along with Wella T18, you can definitely get platinum hair at home with Dessange.
Natalie Y.
Fresno
It takes an amazing product to get me to write a review, and this, my friends, IS one. I do a lot to my hair. Always have. I have been coloring my own hair for about 20 years now. I've been every color and style you could possibly imagine, but I'm the happiest and most confident as a blonde. My biggest problem with being blonde is having to continually process or tone my hair to keep it looking vibrant and unbrassy. I'd get frustrated and end up dying it dark, just to start the lightening process all over again. This is damaging, ladies! We know this.
But then.... oh what a wonderful day it was when my friend handed me this little tube of awesomeness. It works better than some toners I used, it's super easy to apply, and there is no nasty smell. I use it about once every two weeks, and I'm telling ya, it looks like I touch up my color every time I use it. It gives me that "fresh from the salon" look without the time or money a trip to the salon would require. I shampoo, rub this stuff in, do all my other shower stuff (you know, shave my legs, exfoliate my footsies, etc) then rinse it out and wa-lah. It looks great. My hair feels softer, conditioned and healthier than before. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, go get your hands on it. Best $11.99 I've ever spent. :)
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Ive been using the shampoo/conditioner and really like it so far but I've been a little reluctant to trying the brass correcting creme. In my teen years I used sheer blonde and it left me with old lady purple hair... Will this product do the same?
Logan C.
Durham, NC
Has anyone tried this who doesn't need correction? I love my hair color. I have an amazing stylist so I'm scared to try it..
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does anyone know where this can be purchased? Mine is finally used up after making it last this long. It's amazing, I need it back in my life!!
Brittney V.
Wasn't quite sure how to use this. Can anyone help me?
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
Do you think this will effect color-treated hair?