Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsDessange
Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme

DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

A weekly in-shower treatment formulated with Linseed oil and blue pigments to neutralize brassiness and nourish the hair.

does this product darken the blonde?
Does anyone know if DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme is still offered for sale anywhere? I used to buy it at Target, but miss I can't even find it through Google shopping. Help!
este producto tiene mucho formol? y que tanto daña el cabello?
Start your review of DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme!
Product Highlights
Well let me start by saying that this isn't the 1st "PurplePoo" ive used.in reviews
After my first application, I noticed a huge difference in the way my dark blonde hair looked more natural especially on my natural red tone and light blonde highlights.in reviews
If you have cool blonde hair, natural or otherwise I highly recommend this product to keep your hair looking like you just colored it.in reviews
It really amazed me, works great, leave the hair lighter and softer the only bad thing about it is the scent .The sent in this products is really strong I wouldn't recommended if you are a person sensible to smells.in reviews
I received this product for testing purposes from influenster, and I have never used brass correcting products before.in reviews
Rebecca M.
Solvang, CA
I grayed prematurely and have had naturally white hair, about 95%, since in my 40s (and I just turned 60). I didn't mind the color so much, but the texture was very dull and wiry and was very aging. I found I could brighten it up by using a platinum blonde color, but then came brassiness. I tried changing colors; I tried using toners; but everything I did just screamed, "She colored her hair at home!" So I went to YouTube seeking instructional videos on correcting blonde hair, and heard about Dessange Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme. The video author swore by it, so off I went shopping. I was happy to find it on the shelf at my local Target. I hesitated at first, because it is a little pricier than the "purple stuff" I'd used before, but decided to give it a go. After the first application, I knew I was on to something great. Folks, this is NOT your grandma's purple shampoo! The Dessange CC Creme removed all traces of yellow and brassiness on my first application and left my hair soft and platinum, as if I had walked right out of the salon. It actually reminds me of my little niece's baby-blonde hair, and that's about as good as you can get!
Emme H.
Omro, WI
Only have used twice, but so far so good! My hair looks brighter and noticeably "blonder", not as brassy. Compared to other purple treatments I've used it hasn't had as fast results though, will keep trying!
Samantha W.
Mesa, AZ
After trying the Dessange California Blonde line, this product was by far my favorite and hit it out of the ballpark for me. I have bleached my hair and it doesn't hold color well. It's constantly turning brassy and unflattering on me. I've tried other wash in toners in the usual purple and green shades with little to no effect. Truth of the matter is, if you want to reduce orange/red tones, the only way to do it is with blue. A blue toner just isn't readily available to do at home from anywhere. Short of frequently coloring my hair and causing possible damage, I'd been without an option until this product. It comes in a tube, almost like toothpaste. (It suggests that you wear gloves, but I didn't have any issues. Just make sure to give the shower a good rinse when you're done) You apply only a small amount to saturate already wet hair and let it sit for 5-10 min. It's not something you have to comb, separate, apply and sit around waiting for. You can easily do this is the shower or bath. Which makes it far more convenient. It was really easy to apply with it's packaging and application method. I just sat and soaked for a bit in the bath and rinsed. My hair was noticeably and far less brassy but there was no blue hue or haze on my hair. I didn't find it at all conditioning or nourishing to my hair and found it best to shampoo, apply color corrector and then condition in that order for the most benefits. If you have cool blonde hair, natural or otherwise I highly recommend this product to keep your hair looking like you just colored it. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The opinion and appreciation of it is solely my own. I won't be going without this one in the future.
Stephanie O.
Yuba City, CA
This stuff is powerful! It really gets all of that brassiness out of the hair completely. Make sure to not leaving it in too long though as it will make your hair slightly lilac, as most of these color correctors for blondes do. Definitely going to repurchase
Alondra L.
I love how it corrected my blonde. I record it for testing purposes and will be repurchasing. I recommend only using it when needed because if you use it more than once a week it will dry your hair. Also it was easy to remove because I've tried others and it leaves purple resudue in my scalp but not this one.
Jacqueline C.
Purchased at: Target
Ok, can someone PLEASE tell me what Illuminati cell I have to infiltrate to find this stuff? I LOVE it, but I haven't been able to find it in over a year! It looks like it was discontinued, but WHY?? This works better than any other other blonde-toning product I've used - and not, have I used a LOT of them. This product helps me maintain my just-left-the-salon icy ash blonde for a bargain price. I want you back, DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme 😭
Natalie Y.
Fresno
DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme uploaded by Natalie Y.
It takes an amazing product to get me to write a review, and this, my friends, IS one. I do a lot to my hair. Always have. I have been coloring my own hair for about 20 years now. I've been every color and style you could possibly imagine, but I'm the happiest and most confident as a blonde. My biggest problem with being blonde is having to continually process or tone my hair to keep it looking vibrant and unbrassy. I'd get frustrated and end up dying it dark, just to start the lightening process all over again. This is damaging, ladies! We know this. But then.... oh what a wonderful day it was when my friend handed me this little tube of awesomeness. It works better than some toners I used, it's super easy to apply, and there is no nasty smell. I use it about once every two weeks, and I'm telling ya, it looks like I touch up my color every time I use it. It gives me that "fresh from the salon" look without the time or money a trip to the salon would require. I shampoo, rub this stuff in, do all my other shower stuff (you know, shave my legs, exfoliate my footsies, etc) then rinse it out and wa-lah. It looks great. My hair feels softer, conditioned and healthier than before. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, go get your hands on it. Best $11.99 I've ever spent. :)
Laura S.
Florida
DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme uploaded by Laura S.
I am a platinum blonde. Fine med- length. In the last 10 years I've used everything under the sun to bleach my hair, deposit color and get rid of the banana yellow result from bleaching and then anything possible to keep the brassiness from coming out. I have used Sally, jhirmack, Joico products for keeping brassiness away, then I utilize matrix and that dried my hair to a crisp; then I came across Dessange CC and nothing came as close as this great product.the last 4 months it's been Dessange. I bleach with BlondeMe collection and immediately after bleaching I proceed to tone the banana yellow with Dessange. Beware not to leave on more than 8 minutes or so or you will end up with purple streaks. Follow with a deep masque for moisture. Try not to infuse Keratin products with Dessange CC or the hair tends to be a bit hard as both the keratin and the blue pigment fill in the hair shaft. Another excellent product to use w Dessange CC is Kanechom Goat Milk mask conditioner. It will do wonders for your bleached hair. Dessange is a definite routine for platinum and Gold blondes to keep ugly brassiness
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
DESSANGE Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme uploaded by Megan T.
I would 100% recommend this to ANYONE with lightening hair. I have long brown hair with blonde highlights through out. My hair gets brassy colored easily. I use this once a week. Truly helps to keep my highlights blonde and not red. I wish I knew about this sooner! I spent too many teenage years with crazy looking reddish blonde!
Jennifer D.
Awesome stuff brightens your hair right up. No more discoloration YAY!!! I get a red color brassiness but you can tell that it's gone and I can maybe wait a little longer between color.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline C.