BY DESSANGE #48 in Conditioning Treatments

DESSANGE Paris introduces the California Blonde collection, a nourishing hair care system designed to moisturize and protect color treated blonde hair. Blonde is a fragile shade that can lose its luster, fade, and weaken with time, so it is important to protect your shade as soon as you color. The special formula, enriched with passion flower extract, delivers infallible shine and luminosity for a radiant blonde color.

A weekly in-shower treatment formulated with Linseed oil and blue pigments to neutralize brassiness and nourish the hair.

Buy on Target
  • "I received the Dessange Color Correcting Cream, product, in addition to the California Blonde Illuminating Shampoo, and the California Blonde Illuminating Conditioner, complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 11 reviews
  • "Well let me start by saying that this isn't the 1st "PurplePoo" ive used." in 5 reviews
  • "After my first application, I noticed a huge difference in the way my dark blonde hair looked more natural especially on my natural red tone and light blonde highlights." in 4 reviews
  • "It really amazed me, works great, leave the hair lighter and softer the only bad thing about it is the scent .The sent in this products is really strong I wouldn't recommended if you are a person sensible to smells." in 3 reviews
  • "I received this product for testing purposes from influenster, and I have never used brass correcting products before." in 3 reviews
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Solvang, CA
I grayed prematurely and have had naturally white hair, about 95%, since in my 40s (and I just turned 60). I didn't mind the color so much, but the texture was very dull and wiry and was very aging. I found I could brighten it up by using a platinum blonde color, but then came brassiness. I tried changing colors; I tried using toners; but everything I did just screamed, "She colored her hair at home!" So I went to YouTube seeking instructional videos on correcting blonde hair, and heard about Dessange Paris California Blonde Brass Color Correcting Creme. The video author swore by it, so off I went shopping. I was happy to find it on the shelf at my local Target. I hesitated at first, because it is a little pricier than the "purple stuff" I'd used before, but decided to give it a go. After the first application, I knew I was on to something great. Folks, this is NOT your grandma's purple shampoo!

The Dessange CC Creme removed all traces of yellow and brassiness on my first application and left my hair soft and platinum, as if I had walked right out of the salon. It actually reminds me of my little niece's baby-blonde hair, and that's about as good as you can get!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow, this CC cream is so cool! I wasn't expecting it to be such a vibrant color. I used this to replace my conditioner and will probably continue this once a week! It smells great and leaves your hair feeling very soft. I have fine, thin hair and I don't feel like this weighed my hair down at all. Since I bleached my hair, it's been difficult to brush when wet, but I didn't experience this after using the Dessange CC Cream.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have color treated blonde hair. I've been using AG Sterling Silver shampoo and conditioner which is great for toning but not for conditioning. I heard about Dessange from YouTube. I immediately went to Target and bought it. It was on sale for $9.00. If you haven't tried this I would go buy it now. Not only does it tone it hydrates and softens your hair. My hair is so soft and smells amazing. I highly recommend.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Minneapolis , MN
If you are a blonde, this is a MUST! I use it every other week to take away from of the brassiness from my hair. It leaves my color looking fresh and rejuvenated, eliminating costly salon visits. One bottle lasts me a really long time making it a great deal. I get mine at Target where it is often on promotion with other Dessange products, making it an even better deal!
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Springfield, PA
I JUST bought this product and I'm in love already. I am a DARK brunette naturally dyed to a cool toned blonde. Unfortunately with time oxidation occurs but this stuff is now my not-so-secret weapon. I leave it in for a little over 10 minutes and I definitely see a difference in both hair color and softness! I am absolutely in love.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
I would 100% recommend this to ANYONE with lightening hair. I have long brown hair with blonde highlights through out. My hair gets brassy colored easily. I use this once a week. Truly helps to keep my highlights blonde and not red. I wish I knew about this sooner! I spent too many teenage years with crazy looking reddish blonde!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Lynchburg, VA
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. All my blonde roommates are hooked on it. It work so well and is decently priced. It's the best product I've found to help get rid of brassy colors and unwanted yellow tones. It's kind of hard to find sometimes but I usually get it at target.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
I bought this in a desperate effort to keep my hair blonde. I have long, natural blonde hair that is getting darker by the day. I love that it did as promised and made my hair brighter and less brassy. I will definitely keep buying this.
Carla L.
Carla L.
Roslyn Hts, NY
One of my friends recommended me this product and she actually love it so much I had to try it. IT TOOK AWAY ALL OF THE ORANGE/YELLOW Brassy color my hair had. So satisfied and it's just like $10 on target
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
This stuff really does the trick. I have been using it to counteract the orange left in my hair after bleaching, and it has turned it a lovely medium ash blonde. It looks totally natural, too!
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Ive been using the shampoo/conditioner and really like it so far but I've been a little reluctant to trying the brass correcting creme. In my teen years I used sheer blonde and it left me with old lady purple hair... Will this product do the same?
Logan C.
Logan C.
Durham, NC
Has anyone tried this who doesn't need correction? I love my hair color. I have an amazing stylist so I'm scared to try it..
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does anyone know where this can be purchased? Mine is finally used up after making it last this long. It's amazing, I need it back in my life!!
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Wasn't quite sure how to use this. Can anyone help me?
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
I have natural dark brown hair and recently highlighted/ombre some parts of my hair blonde but it has a more brown/brassy tone to it! Will this turn my hair completely blonde or just slightly lighter?