Despicable Me

BY COLGATE #24 in Toothbrushes

Despicable Me "Minions" All Inclusive 6pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (3) Minion Soft Manual Toothbrush (2) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste (1) Minions 20ct Adhesive Bandages see more...

Despicable Me
Buy on Amazon
LaTonya B.
Newark, NJ
I brought this set for my twin niece's to teach them about oral care. They loved it. They love the characters and I see them running after meals to brush their teeth. To anyone who has children that love the minions this product is guaranteed to make them want to brush and since I love the product I know they'll be getting the care they need for great oral hygiene.
Vivian G.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids loves these Products for the fact that the tooth brush itself wasn't so rough on their guns The brush itself was real gentle that their teeth feeling snow and clean and the toothpaste they love the smell of it the taste of it left their mouth feeling so clean. it didn't burn them while they are brushing their teeth it was very smooth.
Melanie A.
Dallas, TX
I'm nanny of two babies, 3 and 1 year, and they love brush their teeth, because they love the flavor of this, if the toothphaste is without of the brush, they don't permited that I brush their teeth. And the big boy love minions, and he has 3 differents toothbrush, but always he say me that he wants the minions brush
Odalys O.
Tucson, AZ
This are very cool. My mom would buy us this when we were younger. It made brushing are teeth much more fun. I still have younger brother and he uses this all the time and he loves it. I love how it comes in a set. The price for this is amazing. I seen similar products but this one is on the top of the list.
Sonnie R.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this 6pc set and so does my toddler. The toothbrush is nice and soft and has a great print on it which motivates my toddler in wanting to brush his teeth. He feels proud that this set is for his personal use and if he gets an owie he has matching band-aids as well!
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my kiddo got this for christmas from my parents, he loves the flavor of the toothpaste. and i love that the bristles on the toothbrush are soft. the bandages didnt last more than a day because he thinks they are stickers. no complaints here. He loves it!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
This is such a great set for my 5 year old. He uses it every day, twice a day! We are so happy with this, we bought it online & we will purchasing again! I'm truly impressed with this product! I would buy this over and over!
Tatiana J.
Son perfectos para los niƱos en la escuela Caiden woke le alojen el lajbwlfn ajhekan souabwor aluwbai iaiwhaiqndi bfuv ugh luv paje. Subes twins a lau s lake siqbd laid her boba khan jct cdi. Is mainaja l Here .
Tamatha C.
Bough this for my Grandson..Love it because it had everything he needed for healthy teeth and gums. He had fun using it because it was one of his favorite cartoon characters, wich was easier to get him to brush!
Melanie L.
Apache Jct, AZ
My son has used this in the past it's not a very good brand I feel because I think it is a waxy texture and doesn't last or make his breathe clean all day Walmart has it for cheap and I was not satisfied