Despicable Me

BY COLGATE #24 in Toothbrushes

Despicable Me "Minions" All Inclusive 6pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (3) Minion Soft Manual Toothbrush (2) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste (1) Minions 20ct Adhesive Bandages see more...

Despicable Me
Buy on Amazon
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
my kiddo got this for christmas from my parents, he loves the flavor of the toothpaste. and i love that the bristles on the toothbrush are soft. the bandages didnt last more than a day because he thinks they are stickers. no complaints here. He loves it!
Christina S.
My son loves this Colgate toothpaste! He always looks forward to brushing his teeth which is great so I don't have to hassle with him to do it. We put a pea size onto his brush and sing our 'ABC's' twice and wallah! Germs and food be gone! I love that the scent lasts and helps keep his breath nice and clean. It's never to early to practice good hygiene!
Jennifer s.
Barbourville, KY
Yes both my girls love Dora and they now love to make brushing there teeth and adventure.. I like to find that there is nothing still stuck in there teeth after they just brushed and the brissles stay in very well
Emma O.
Westwood, NJ
Got these for my little brothers and they just love them ( mostly because they are in love with minions right now . The minions toothbrushes and toothpaste really gets them excited to brush their teeth in the morning and at night, not to mention they love the taste of the toothpaste
Lucy P.
I use this stuff to brush my son'a teeth and it always leaves his breath smelling great and his teeth are in amazing health and super white so I'd say that it's doing it's job lol. I usually use whatever on myself but this is the only toothpaste I'll use for my son.
Shawanda W.
Spongebob toothpaste.. Idk what flavor it comes in @ the moment, BUT my toddler LOVES just about anything Spongebob... I need to get him some more very soon. It definitely meets my expectations.. Completely satisfied, not complaints over here..
Cami R.
My daughter loves brushing her teeth with minions it's makes her excited and mommy too cause she has amazingly nice pearly whites and no sugar bugs eating her teeth (cavities)
Marie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
I love me some minions! Yes I am an adult and I know this is more geared towards kids but I don't care - they're epic and work well! Plus how can you not enjoy brushing with the minions??? Def recommend to all the minion lovers out there :D
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles , CA
I just bough this set from Walmart for my son. Amazing quality just like what you would expect from this brand. Also makes your kids interested in oral hygiene since it has their fave characters. I would recommend this to parents out there.
Gloria E.
Holland, MI
My kids love this product not only because it has minions or w.e cartoon they are into at the time on it but because it's minty. And I love it because it gets the jog done and the cartoons make it easier to get them to brush their teeth.
Santana M.
New Albany, IN
These are so cute! My kids would love them!