Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

(1) Colgate Minions Extra Soft Toothbrush, 2 count! Soft tongue cleaner Multi-height bristles Comfortable thumb rest Non-slip cushioned handle (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus 16oz Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 4pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minion 2pc Soft Manual Toothbrush Value Pack (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 160z Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Marie G.
I got my son to say banana instant smile so I can get in there and give him a great scrap down with out him crying
Nicole M.
Milford, DE
It only gave me options for kids toothbrushes and I don't have any kids so I'm not sure what to say about this
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
My son uses this all the time. He likes the minions, and it works really well. Win win. Realable and worth it.
Holly S.
New Castle, DE
My kids love love love these products . They make them feel important . An it makes brushing there teeth fun
Natali P.
Phoenix , AZ
My baby's love bob sponge and really love this brush teeth, with this brush theeth is more easy for then.
Ashley H.
San Antonio, TX
So good for kids. And the design. Kinda love it so much. Makes it fun for the little. Highly recommend
Anna M.
Fontana, CA
My son has this and he loves it! Plus it looks fun and it makes him want to brush his teeth everyday
Brittney S.
Bought this for my patient & he's in love with it. So cute especially for kids that love the minions
Tosha F.
Lavalette, WV
I've used this on my daughters. Helps keep their teeth clean and free of cavities. Very effective.
Briana A.
Such a fun 4 piece pack that'll make brushing teeth fun for the kids and the tooth past is yummy.