Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

(1) Colgate Minions Extra Soft Toothbrush, 2 count! Soft tongue cleaner Multi-height bristles Comfortable thumb rest Non-slip cushioned handle (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus 16oz Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 4pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minion 2pc Soft Manual Toothbrush Value Pack (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 160z Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Chelsea C.
Apopka , FL
I brought this set for my step children. Absolutely love it. I'm happy it came with 2 brushes! The bristles are absolutely amazing. They use it every time they come over. I would for sure buy this agin.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Really cute super fun product for kids they love it plus it's minions :) my niece even likes to brush her teeth cuz she likes to use the toothpaste since it has a really glittery fun color to it.
Julia C.
So cute love minions it was a great stocking stuffer. First time user loved the surprise. The toothbrush was too soft for me after a while it it is still cute to look at. Overall satisfied for the cute.
Arlet S.
Lakeland, FL
My baby cousin got this from me as a birthday present. There was a special and i got a free minion dispenser for the toothpaste. Now there is only one thing i didnt like and that was the pricey it was but i know usually cartoon products in general arent too bad but are more expensive
Dessire F.
My brother completely loves this. And I guess I do it, too. Because the toothpaste smells delicious, the toothbrush is so soft and the little cup is so cute. This pack is just amazing.
ashley s.
Collinsville, VA
I love this 4pc set. I got it for my boys and they love it! They say the toothpaste has a great taste! And they love the mouth ride cup. I highly recommend it for any little one.
Darlene T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
We have not used the minions kids but my children like the kids tooth paste and I like that the kids toothbrush and toothpaste have cartoon characters on them they're really cute
Kelsie B.
New Bern
This is a super way to keep your child interested in brushing their teeth! My son loves having his own cup to rinse with! Highly recommended for children who love sponge bob!
Ana T.
Charlotte
My kids love the minions so they love tthee tooth brush which features them on it and plus anything with the minions helps me with the daily routines i need them to have ... also the thooth brushes are easy to hold in there small hands
Kimberly M.
Houston
My child is obsessed with the minions so when i ran into this set at the store i had to grab it. No longer do i have to fight her to wash her teeth! She does it on her own. Clean teeth and her favorite character...I'm happy! Hehe