Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

(1) Colgate Minions Extra Soft Toothbrush, 2 count! Soft tongue cleaner Multi-height bristles Comfortable thumb rest Non-slip cushioned handle (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus 16oz Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 4pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minion 2pc Soft Manual Toothbrush Value Pack (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 160z Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Shana M.
Kenner, LA
This is the only toothpaste my daughter will use and she was beyond ecstatic to have a whole minion set! Everything has been working great. She wants me to get the same exact set next time.
Aesia H.
I love when I come across Little Steps like these for my children with the toothbrush in the cup it just makes everything so much more convenient and you don't have to buy separate pieces
Olivia L.
I love the minions so of course I love This! This makes it fun doing my daily bathroom routines and it's a great way to encourage kids to take care of themselves.
Ashley R.
Brandon, FL
Perfect for starting your toddler off right.
The toothpaste that came with my set was fluoride free. If you little one is as young as mine don't forget to ask your dentist which one is best for youaq
Shabria P.
Hampton, GA
Bought my niece this set for her birthday and she loves it. Its very mild and the bubbly taste makes her want to always brush her teeth, she never forgets to brush her teeth and sometimes we have to put it away because she wants to do it all day! highly recommended for this kiddies!
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
Love this. I haven't used it but my son does. It totally helps kids do what they need to do bcuz it draws their attention to the characters they like and if the characters the love brush their teeth then they will do the same thing! Great gift set :)
Andrea P.
Nashville, TN
my brother absolutely enjoyed this product. I recommended it to one my friends kids to let them use it. they gave awesome reviews from how much they enjoyed brushing their teeth with their favorite characters. i definitely haven't stopped buy this.
Emily W.
This is the best, my son loves to brush his teeth with his minion's toothpaste and brush. It is no longer a battle to get him to brush his teeth. The toothpaste has a nice flavor and cleans his teeth very well. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good way to get their little ones excited about brushing their teeth.
Marissa P.
Amarillo, TX
Goodness my 4 year old loves this! I couldn't ever get him to brush his teeth, EVER. It was always a bicker and fight with my bc he didn't want to brush his teeth. Daddy bought this for him and he's up and excited to brush his teeth every morning now. The minion characters are what he loves the most. So so cute!
Ashley H.
Morganton, NC
My son loves the minions! I had a tough time getting him to brush his teeth but this gets the job done. This has made our lives easier just by making it fun. His favorite part is using the cup, we use it in the bath for rinsing.