Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

(1) Colgate Minions Extra Soft Toothbrush, 2 count! Soft tongue cleaner Multi-height bristles Comfortable thumb rest Non-slip cushioned handle (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Fluoride Toothpaste, 4.6 oz Plus Bonus 16oz Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 4pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minion 2pc Soft Manual Toothbrush Value Pack (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 160z Plastic Mouth Wash Rinse Cup!
Buy on Amazon
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I bought the 2 pack of kids toothbrushes for my girls at shop rite since I had a coupon. My girls and I love minions. Good quality, I would only purchase again if it is on sale. Otherwise, I can get same great quality at the dollar store for 2 toothbrushes.
Rekaa B.
Charlotte, NC
My younger brother has this and he loves it. The bubble flavor is better for him since he dosn't like the mint flavor so he brushes his teeth more! The rinse cup makes it much easier on him and plus the different characters make it fun.
Camila G.
My son loves these toothbrushes! It definitely makes brushing his teeth a lot more fun. And the bristles on this brush are soft enough that he doesn't hurt himself if he brushes aggressively like a typical 2 year old does. lol!
Rossy G.
Miami
A mi primo le compraron estos cepillos de dientes y, según tengo entendido los cepillos para niños tienen que ser lo suficientemente pequeños para que lleguen hasta las últimas muelas. Pero sinceramente es bastante difícil encontrar un cepillo que cumpla con su función correctamente.
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
My kids loved using the minions toothbrushes. They are 11 and 7, and this product was fun for both ages to use. We have used these products multiple times and find they are a good value for the price. We would recommend to others to try
Jordan S.
Johnson City, TN
My son loves this tooth brush and tooth paste. It tastes good and seems to get his little teeth very clean without exposing him to fluoride. He loves the blue color. We will buy this product again. Very happy with it.
Eboni M.
Good toothbrushes, nice that it was a two pack as my son goes through brushes more often than not. He likes rhe taste of the toothpaste and just last night was using the cup in the bathroom to get a late night drink of water.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
I bought these for my twin nephews to start brushing their own teeth and it worked! Idk if it was me or the minions but they love their toothbrushes and cups! They get excited to be able to do it themselves!
Tammy B.
Carbondale
Got my kids this for Christmas! They loved it! Battery didn't last long on the item that's why I rated the way I did. It works the same as any other brush. It was effective. I would recommend to others.
Kaytie K.
arlington, WA
The minions set is so cute and would be so easy to encourage children to start flossing and brushing their teeth often because of the cute character that is involved. I am overly satisfied and would highly recommend