Add a Photo
Despicable Me

By COLGATE
#28 in Toothbrushes
After breakfast or getting ready for bed, it is time to follow up with a fruity flavored tooth brushing experience. The Colgate kids Minions toothpaste delivers the cavity protection moms want and the fun taste kids love in a convenient flip-top tube....
Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 3pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minions Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 16 oz Plastic Rinse Cup
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI

My child loves this! Makes her brush her teeth. She used to not want to. Our daughter loves hanging up her toothbrush and using the cup. Only downside is you have to have the right size toothpaste to fit. We aren't able to use her kids toothpaste of her choice to work with releasing the toothpaste. Also the cup being put upside down lets the water drip out of it after use. Aside from that she still enjoys using it and it looks cute sitting out.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.

oh my dear sweet god. I was staying with a friend with a young child who uses this toothpaste.As it happens, the family was out of grown up toothpaste and I was forced to use this product. IT TASTES FOUL. Maybe it appeals to kids, but I really can't imagine. I can't really speak to the quality of the toothbrushes (I am sure they're fine), but this toothpaste is a nonstarter for me.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO

I bought this for my brother and he fell in love. he loves minons and he loves the fact how yummy the toothpaste tastes! he uses it every day and he always makes my mom buy him the same toothpaste when he runs out of it. my mom loves that the toothapste is fairly cheap as well! she never has a problem buying more paste for him!
Rida T.
Rida T.

I have all three of these products. When my twins started teething I purchased them on sale at Walmart greens. Once their teeth came in and we got the okay from their dentist to start brushing with regular brushes and little fluoride toothpaste I reached for this. My kids love the taste and the packaging.
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Athens, OH

This is so cute! I am an adult, but my dad loves the minions, so we bought him this for Christmas (he didn't use it). I took it instead because I don't like to waste things, and it actually works really well and is pretty cheap! It's a nice value for a good amount of stuff.
Kia T.
Kia T.
New Orleans, LA

So KP is OBSESSED with minions! Before our Disney/Universal trip. I purchased this set for her (from dollar general! Super budget friendly) she became super excited about brushing and it actually cleaned her teeth and freshened her breath pretty well
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Casper, WY

These were the perfect way to keep my son wanting to brush his teeth. He loves minions so I was easily able to convince him. The size is great for his hands and mouth and we have no issues brushing now.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Huntington, WV

I've never had to purchase one of these sets because my some is only 2 months old but I think they are so cute and will definitely be purchasing these in his favorite characters once he is old enough.
Sarena J.
Sarena J.

my kids get so excited to pick out new tooth brushes because of the characters. it's a tooth brush, it does what needs to do, as you would expect any toothbrush..and cleans my boys teeth:)
Laura G.
Laura G.
West valley, Ny

My kids love this product, It was difficult for me to make it fun to brush my teeth, but now everything is easier, toothpaste is delicate but effective with cleaning. Very satisfied