Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

After breakfast or getting ready for bed, it is time to follow up with a fruity flavored tooth brushing experience. The Colgate kids Minions toothpaste delivers the cavity protection moms want and the fun taste kids love in a convenient flip-top tube.... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 3pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minions Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 16 oz Plastic Rinse Cup
Buy on Amazon
jess S.
jefferson city
My daughter loved this little set.. she really liked the flavor and seemed to actually brush longer with it than others. I purchased it on sale at Walmart. When I went back, they were all gone :( would get again if I could find them
Ashley L.
I wouldn’t purchase this again. The paste is not paste at all. It’s goopy and runny and the kids always had a hard time not making a mess with it. It clogs easily as well.
Rebecca W.
Alexandria, IN
I do not use this product myself obviously. But my sister was having trouble getting my young nephew to brush his teeth regularly. I bought him this set for Christmas and she said he actually get excited to brush now. He loves the flavor of tooth paste because he found mint flavors too "spicy". He also loves getting to use his minion cup since my sister won't let him just use it as a drinking cup instead of a rinsing cup.
Rida T.
I have all three of these products. When my twins started teething I purchased them on sale at Walmart greens. Once their teeth came in and we got the okay from their dentist to start brushing with regular brushes and little fluoride toothpaste I reached for this. My kids love the taste and the packaging.
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
My daughter loves this! The designs and the shape of the toothbrush i think are what she likes the most. She also is happy with the flavor of them. And that has really help her get in the habit of brushing her teeth.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this for my brother and he fell in love. he loves minons and he loves the fact how yummy the toothpaste tastes! he uses it every day and he always makes my mom buy him the same toothpaste when he runs out of it. my mom loves that the toothapste is fairly cheap as well! she never has a problem buying more paste for him!
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe, OH
This is so cute! I am an adult, but my dad loves the minions, so we bought him this for Christmas (he didn't use it). I took it instead because I don't like to waste things, and it actually works really well and is pretty cheap! It's a nice value for a good amount of stuff.
Kia T.
New Orleans , LA
So KP is OBSESSED with minions! Before our Disney/Universal trip. I purchased this set for her (from dollar general! Super budget friendly) she became super excited about brushing and it actually cleaned her teeth and freshened her breath pretty well
Heather B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My stepson has this and he loves it. He says after he is done to me and my husband look at my teeth I did so good. I've never seen him so happy to brush his teeth
Taylor H.
Casper, WY
These were the perfect way to keep my son wanting to brush his teeth. He loves minions so I was easily able to convince him. The size is great for his hands and mouth and we have no issues brushing now.