Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

After breakfast or getting ready for bed, it is time to follow up with a fruity flavored tooth brushing experience. The Colgate kids Minions toothpaste delivers the cavity protection moms want and the fun taste kids love in a convenient flip-top tube.... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 3pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minions Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus 16 oz Plastic Rinse Cup
Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
I wouldn’t purchase this again. The paste is not paste at all. It’s goopy and runny and the kids always had a hard time not making a mess with it. It clogs easily as well.
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
My child loves this! Makes her brush her teeth. She used to not want to. Our daughter loves hanging up her toothbrush and using the cup. Only downside is you have to have the right size toothpaste to fit. We aren't able to use her kids toothpaste of her choice to work with releasing the toothpaste. Also the cup being put upside down lets the water drip out of it after use. Aside from that she still enjoys using it and it looks cute sitting out.
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
oh my dear sweet god. I was staying with a friend with a young child who uses this toothpaste.As it happens, the family was out of grown up toothpaste and I was forced to use this product. IT TASTES FOUL. Maybe it appeals to kids, but I really can't imagine. I can't really speak to the quality of the toothbrushes (I am sure they're fine), but this toothpaste is a nonstarter for me.
Rebecca W.
Alexandria, IN
I do not use this product myself obviously. But my sister was having trouble getting my young nephew to brush his teeth regularly. I bought him this set for Christmas and she said he actually get excited to brush now. He loves the flavor of tooth paste because he found mint flavors too "spicy". He also loves getting to use his minion cup since my sister won't let him just use it as a drinking cup instead of a rinsing cup.
Cynthia L.
Bayonne, NJ
My daughter loves this! The designs and the shape of the toothbrush i think are what she likes the most. She also is happy with the flavor of them. And that has really help her get in the habit of brushing her teeth.
Rida T.
I have all three of these products. When my twins started teething I purchased them on sale at Walmart greens. Once their teeth came in and we got the okay from their dentist to start brushing with regular brushes and little fluoride toothpaste I reached for this. My kids love the taste and the packaging.
Caitlin C.
Chillicothe , OH
This is so cute! I am an adult, but my dad loves the minions, so we bought him this for Christmas (he didn't use it). I took it instead because I don't like to waste things, and it actually works really well and is pretty cheap! It's a nice value for a good amount of stuff.
Michelle R.
Pueblo, CO
I bought this for my brother and he fell in love. he loves minons and he loves the fact how yummy the toothpaste tastes! he uses it every day and he always makes my mom buy him the same toothpaste when he runs out of it. my mom loves that the toothapste is fairly cheap as well! she never has a problem buying more paste for him!
Kia T.
New Orleans, LA
So KP is OBSESSED with minions! Before our Disney/Universal trip. I purchased this set for her (from dollar general! Super budget friendly) she became super excited about brushing and it actually cleaned her teeth and freshened her breath pretty well
Heather B.
Corpus Christi, TX
My stepson has this and he loves it. He says after he is done to me and my husband look at my teeth I did so good. I've never seen him so happy to brush his teeth