Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash, Banana & Strawberry, 14 fl oz uploaded by Viridiana v.Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash, Banana & Strawberry, 14 fl oz uploaded by Valerie S.Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash, Banana & Strawberry, 14 fl oz uploaded by Jazmin C.

BY DESPICABLE ME

Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash, Banana & Strawberry 14 fl oz see more...

• Does this actually make you smell like bananas? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried thos product and flavor?1 Answers
Mariah S.
Body wash conditioner and shampoo. My daughter loves minions so I got it and it smells wonderful like strawberries and it is sort cute.
Danielle D.
Fairfield, CA
These smell so l yummy. my son loves to use them. it hasn't cause any irritation to his skin. Cute packaging! I'm happy with it!!
Christelle S.
Angier, NC
My daughter uses this and it smells really good! Cleans and softens the skin.
Haley C.
Richmond
This functions well as a body wash but I just can’t get over the scent. It is the strongest and most artificial banana smell that stays on you all day. Also, it’s creepy to have a minion stare at me while I shower!
Reba Dawn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids received this stuff for Christmas and after one use broke out in rashes. All 3 of them using 3 separate bottles and scents. Took several days for the rash to go away and to be sure I tried it on myself. I was really itchy and also got a rash (not as bad as my kids as I didn’t use it all over my body).
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
My 4 year old son loves this body wash. It smells amazing, doesn't burn his eyes and comes in an awesome container. I would recommend and buy again!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Does this actually make you smell like bananas?
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Has anyone tried thos product and flavor?

Walmart