Despicable Me Despicable Me
Despicable Me

BY COLGATE

Specially designed for children 5 years of age and older who have a combination of baby teeth and adult teeth (1) Colgate® MinionsTM Manual Toothbrushes (1) MinionsTM Mild Bubble Fruit® Toothpaste Plus Bonus - Despicable Me Minions 3 in 1 Body Wash,... see more...

Despicable Me
Despicable Me "Minions" 2pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! (1) Minion Soft Manual Toothbrush (1) Colgate Minions Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste! Plus Bonus Minion 3-in-1 Bath Set
Buy on Amazon
Courtney s.
My daughter absolutely loves the taste of it she likes the characters and the toothpaste and toothbrush comes with. And I will always buy her stuff like that until she grows up and she just like it anymore
Hannah A.
First of all, this scent is to die for. It is so sweet with a hint of real bananas. It is like candy, gummy strawberry scent with a real banana scent in it. I really love how my son's hair smells after using. The wash itself is a bright red color, which can be alarming. I was expecting a pinker color. Dean loves the Minion character, so he learned to love bath time to be able to play with the bottle. The eyes are holographic which is neat. I bought this at Walmart for like 6 bucks. I have already repurchased this. I love to sniff my boy's hair when I rock him in my arms before bed time. I hope that isn't too weird.
Bianca F.
Lincolnshire, IL
My brother had this kit before and loved it. It was his first time using it and met ur expectations so far. He said it tastes good and it's effective, his dentist recommended. We are very satisfied and happy!
Darcey B.
Magnolia, DE
I always buy the minions 3 in 1 bath set for my toddler. It makes bath time less of an fuss and more fun! And I love the smell of it. Strawberry banana! My kid smells like a fruit basket lol.
Sierra Z.
Saint Louis, MO
My son is using this right now. He loves the 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I think it smells nice and he loves the packaging. We got it on clearance and I'm so glad we picked it up for him.
Jessie K.
Leesburg, VA
I thought this was really cute. The toothbrush is a little cheap but effective at the same time. I purchased at Walmart. I used to use this everyday. It's an ok product. I wouldn't buy it again, I would get something more professional.
Kayleen O.
Apple Valley, CA
I got this set for my baby sister (3years old; she really wanted it) she loves it so much. The flavor is sweet and the toothbrush Brussels are soft enough for her teeth. She loves it so much. I would recommend it to other children!
leslie v.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a minion lover at heart! This brings out my inner child and nothing makes me happier! Definitely works definelty effective. Got it at target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would probably buy again if not for me then my future children one day
stephania p.
Amo los productos colgate además de buenos y de proteger mis dientes estos son divertidos ya que siempre tienen un producto nuevo para niños que les enseña y les hace más divertido la rutina de cepillarse sus dientes
Jenna M.
Terre Haute, IN
I use this for my step daughter! She loves anything minions and the 3 in 1 bath set works great for her. I love that you can do everything you're needing to with just one product! It's smells pretty good too!