Desperate Housewives: The Complete First Season [6 Discs] uploaded by Faith D.

BY BUENA VISTA

All is not as it seems on Wisteria Lane, the pristinely manicured suburban setting of television's hottest prime-time soap. We learn this within the first few minutes of the DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES pilot episode, when seemingly sane and happy housewife Mary Alice Young removes a revolver from a drawer and shoots herself in the head. In the process of trying to make sense of her sudden and inexplicable suicide, Mary Alice's friends end up revealing just as many secrets about themselves and their neighbors as they do about her past. Narrated by the spirit of Mary Alice, each episode follows the ups and downs in the lives of bored trophy wife Gabrielle Solis (Eva Longoria), klutzy-yet-charming Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher), frustrated stay-at-home-mom Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman), and anal-retentive homemaker Bree Van de Kamp (Marcia Cross). As love-struck Susan competes for the attention of new neighbor Mike Delfino (James Denton) with neighborhood seductress Edie Britt (Nicollette Sheridan), Gabrielle takes a liking to her hunky 17-year-old gardener. Meanwhile, Bree attempts to fix her life's problems through obsessive housecleaning, and Lynette struggles to control her children while at the same time keeping her sanity. Throughout the course of the show's wildly popular debut season, each woman faces her fair share of drama and does her part in helping to uncover a mystery that goes deeper than anyone can imagine. see more...

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Currently binge watching for the first time and I’m a fan. I was super young when this came out so the Content wasn’t appropriate for me at the time. Amazing star studded cast and I love the Fashion.
Chelsie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Just started rewatching Desperate Housewives again. Every time I watch I'm reminded how much I love it. It's so original for the time it came out. I love the narration of the entire series. The story line is always so intriguing. The heartfelt moments, sad, happy, depressing, it's all there wrapped into one. I laugh, I cry, it's just an all around great show. It's one that's so easy to get into. That first episode, the way she's so ominously telling the story of her death just does it for me every time. Amazing show & amazing characters that just pull you in from the start for a crazy ride.
Jennifer B.
London, KY
This show was a awesome pass time for me. Love the drama, love the ladies in the show. I watched all the seasons and was so sad to see it come to an end when they done the series finale. I would absolutely watch this whole set over again.
Brenda G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Currently hooked on this show. A family member of mine recommended it. The storyline is fun and mysterious at the same time. Its funny and great for girls nights. Very fun to watch after seeing the set of the show at Universal studios.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Oh my gosh. My favorite show in the entire world! I am not exaggerating one bit. I have probably watched this show ten times. The woman in this show complete my life! Each of them are so different and it really just makes the show like no other! I wish it was still on. I'll be enjoying it on #hulu for now!
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I used to binge watch this show like it was my job. I need another good series to get me hooked like this again... come back, Desperate Housewives!!!!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Got these from my cousin for my birthday & it started I try to make sure I get to watch them all. Highly recommend.
Lenka N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I used to watch this show when I was younger, it was on TV late at night. I watched all seasons, it was such relaxing show, when you come home after school or work and you just want rest while watching something, this is perfect for that.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
I used to watch 4/5 episodes of this a day. I was so addicted and so sad when it ended! Looked everywhere for shows like this.
Rita S.
Jouneih, Keserwen
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this show its so funny i recommend watching it
Its comedy, drama and everything in 1 show