Desperados Beer uploaded by Aurangel D.Desperados Beer uploaded by Víctor S.Desperados Beer uploaded by Joanne B.

BY DESPERADOS

Desperados Beer
  • "Had it when I went to England a few years back, and its now available because of Heineken in the US." in 1 review
Eleni P.
This easily became one of my top beers! I don't usually like to drink beer that much, I have to be in the mood for it. I typically enjoy having a beer for a cookout on a hot day with people or with some spicy buffalo wings! But I think I could enjoy this beer at any time and with any food! It's on the light side so ladies will definitely enjoy it and it has such a great, unique taste!
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
My favorite beer! Had it when I went to England a few years back, and its now available because of Heineken in the US. Amazing Tequilla flavor.
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Great beer!!! I tried last week and I loved it 😍 The price is good,is a pale lager with almos 6% alcohol by volume.
Margot S.
377 chemin Fernand fabre 83136 Garéoult
Très fraîche, j'adore cette bière ! L'arôme téquila est sympa, la bière n'est pas amère Le packaging est sympa et les prix abordables Je valide cette bière, parfaite pour un apéro estival au bord de la piscine !!
Lorraine L.
Ok. No soy muy de tomar cerveza, pero esta me encanta y creo que es justamente porque no parece cerveza sabe más como a un refresco con alcohol y es muuuuuy refrescante. Eso si tomarla con cuidado porque emborracha rápido, 😂
Santa G.
Great beer, great taste. I always drink desperados on a night out but the reason I can only give it 3 stars is that it doesn’t taste much like beer and it doesn’t really taste like tequila either. And it’s also the reason I get blackout drunk. Since I’ve stopped drinking this I’ve been fine. But like I said it does taste good I like it and it gets me drunk in no time but the morning after is just not worth it
Yani H.
All-time favourite. The tequila softens the taste of beer. It’s perfect on a hot summer day or just when you’re at a bar with your friends. I love the whole feeling of Desperados: the packaging, the taste, ... But it definitely needs a lemon!
Jess S.
Cumbria, Barrow in Furness
Desperados is my favourite beer! I have never really liked beer but for me, this tastes so good! It’s tequila flavoured beer so it’s helps to like tequila but the tequila isn’t a strong taste at all! Cold with a lime in, it’s just perfect!
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
This is the good stuff. With a lemon or lime wedge in the top it’s got a lot more flavour, isn’t too gassy or heavy on the stomach and still well priced and in a eye catching bottle and packaging. Always a winner
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I like the taste even though I'm not big on beer. I can always tell when I've had enough with it. Most of all however, it's just nice to sit with a few of these playing games and having a chill night.
Anais M.
Reno, NV
Anyone knows where to get this in the USA? I know they started selling it but haven't been able to find it