BY DESITIN

Desitin is so effective in sealing out wetness and germs that in many cases, diaper rash starts to disappear in hours. And it's hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested, so it's gentle on tender skin. see more...

jennifer p.
jennifer p.
This is the only ointment that worked fast on my son. he has very sensitive skin and used to suffer from diaper rashes, the moment i put this on ill start seeing the effectiveness on the next diaper change!
Mirian V.
Mirian V.
Pasadena, TX
Desitin was the only ointment we tried that relieved my daughter of her diaper rashes quickly.As soon as there are any signs of a diaper rash on my baby this stuff clears it up with one use.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
must have for every home while child is in diapers. this cream rapidly helps sooth my babies diaper burns. its very think and doesnt burn but has a very strong smell which can bother some people. worth it though
Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.
The only diaper cream I use for my son. Desitin and A&D brands are the only two creams that don't break him out worse.. Between the two Desitin definitely works better!
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.
Orland Park, IL
Desitin was the only ointment we tried that relieved my daughter of her diaper rashes quickly. We were both pretty grateful for that, I think.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Paso robles, Ca
Desitin worked like a dream on all of my daughters diaper rashes. We never had any issues with it. I wasn't a fan of the smell!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Bridgeville, DE
Desitin worked like a dream on all of my sons diaper rashes. I wish the smell was better but it did what it needed too