BY DESITIN

Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant Desitin Cream with Aloe and Vitamin E is specially formulated to provide the effective diaper rash care you expect from Desitin in a smooth, creamy ointment. It goes on smoothly, wipes off easily, and has a fresh scent.  And it s hypoallergenic and pediatrician-tested, so it is gentle on your baby s tender skin. Soothes diaper rash area. Fragrance free. Allergy tested. No 1 choice of pediatricians and moms. Colloidal oatmeal. Skin protectant. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have been fortunate to have little problems with diaper rash on my baby, but when it flares up I generously apply desitin and it clears it right up." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great to treat rashes and it helps them go away fast just wish it cleaned off my fingers better" in 1 review
  • "It gets the job done some what." in 1 review
  • "It seriously works wonders and baby was happy :)" in 1 review
  • "Works great on my little one ." in 1 review
Cara B.
Whenever our child had a bad diaper rash from using antibiotics or from having diarreha from being sick we used this to soak him in. It always made a difference and it did not burn him. I recommend it. He had very sensitive skin so anything could cause a bad diaper rash and this cut down on rash time.
Dayana G.
Bakersfield, CA
I like using this because it actually works on baby rashes. Sometimes it even works on adults. My mom and sister use it on babies all the time and I think it is great.
Elizabeth D.
It gets the job done some what. I actually had better results just using vasaline. My daughter had a really bad ongoing diaper rash and I used this for several days and it just got worse. It was really hard to wipe of son that she was fully clean. Even the doctor advised me to stop using it. But every child is different.
Brittany C.
Chillicothe, MO
I used this when my daughter got a really bad diaper rash from an allergic reaction to a diaper brand we were using and after the first use it started working and Desitin is the only brand we will use on her anymore.
Kristin F.
Bloomington, MN
I have been fortunate to have little problems with diaper rash on my baby, but when it flares up I generously apply desitin and it clears it right up. Sometimes it takes a couple of diaper changes and applications to really clear it up, but overall this is a great product.
KimberleyAnn L.
I used this product on my first two boys. It works ok. at the time I thought it was great until a friend told me about another product. After using the other product I found Destin to no be as effective
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
This was the only cream I used when my daughter was a baby. It works so well and very quickly! Any sign of diaper rash would be gone by the next diaper change. I would recommend this to all new moms.
yuri a.
I really didn't like this product because my kids had a bad reaction to it they got a bigger rash. I don't recommend it but it might be a good product for other kids that don't have sensitive skin.
Crystal  H.
Salem, OR
This is for the first signs of diaper rash. Not for serious rashes. It works very well if used right. If the rash is bright red with raised bumps that needs special medicine.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I do not like desitin. Its so thick and smells. I always had such a hard time getting it off of my hands and my kids. IMO its not great, they have better rash creams on the market.