BY DESITIN #19 in Children's Bath

Please note:  Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates. Fresh Scent - Hypoallergenic Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream Relief from First Use Helps Heal, Soothe & Prevent Diaper Rash #1 Choice of pediatricians & Moms Desitin® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your body s skin to soother and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from first use.  This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin® Rapid relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel. 1-800-720 3843, weekdays, 9 AM - 5 PM EST see more...

• Recently had my first baby girl in September 2016 and all I've us...2 Answers
  • Te gusta esta crema? / you like product? 6 Answers
  • I alway used Desitin for my son and it's pretty good. But I was w...4 Answers
Jill R.
My little one is almost 22 months and we've been using Desitin Diaper Rash ointment since almost the beginning and she has NEVER had a diaper rash. One time, she had a red bottom because my husband used Vaseline, but after using Desitin, the redness was gone! It doesn't stink or stain like some ointments can, it also is smooth and easily wipes off at each diaper change. Costco has a double pack for just $10.00, which is an awesome deal, when other creams are upwards of $8 or more for only one tube and aren't as effective. I would definitely recommend this to any parent and it's something that I always include in shower gift baskets.
K Jean M.
Sparta, TN
I have 7 children and my youngest is 22 months. He got a horrible rash from some medicine he had been taken. I tried everything to get rid of it and was unsuccessful. I went to Sam's Club and see this double pack of Desitin rapid relief and decided I was going to give it try. I love this stuff! This worked very quickly and helped my baby from being sore. This cream goes a very long ways and when you put it on them it is thick and protects them from any wetness. I keep this stuff around at all times now. I am truly amazed at how quick it worked.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Desitin has always been my family's go to product for pretty much anything. While my mom used it on me as a baby as well it has came in handy for so many different things. I've now got my boyfriend obsessed with it because he was suffering with severe poison ivy, and his rash looked awful so i told him to rub this on his rash. While it didn't totally get rid of the poison ivy it did provide relief, and cleared up his rashes rather quickly. It also is super great on razor burn, and any other types of irritations.
Amanda F.
This works pretty well for minor rashes. It's thick and seems to stay on the skin easily. it's pretty effective and affordable. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wanted a great rash cream for the beginning stages of a rash. I wouldn't probably recommend this for a rash that's a little more severe though as it seems to heal slowly. But, it does provide some pain relief. I've been using it on my kids throughout baby and toddlerhood, and would definitely recommend having some around the house.
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
I recently became a mom and i didn't know how to take care of baby at all, one family friend tell me that i should have vaseline to prevent Diaper rash and i was using it but it make my baby but feel so hot and my dad tell me that the best i can ever use is Desitin i buy this blue 2 oz presentation and OMG it is perfect my baby is so comfortable and it have no rash and the smell soo good!
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
Desitin is such a life saver. I buy mine in bulk at SAMs club just because it's definitely the cheapest way to go. I believe it's two six ounce tubes for around six dollars. Anyway, desitin is the only diaper rash cream that has been effective for me. It's great to use at nighttime before bed and it keeps my daughter comfy and asleep all night. I would definitely recommend.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I was given tons of this stuff at my baby shower so when my dd broke out with a rash I immediately ran for this but after a week of applying the cream her rash didn't go away or get any better. I gave it 2 stars because while it didn't make her rash better it didn't get worse either.
Aireana S.
Racine , WI
Saved my baby so many times from BAD dipper rash. I would put some on and the next morning it would basically be gone. I like it better than all the other creams. I have to get more at this moment lol I would say all parents need a few tubs of this laying around
shaqueena m.
Philadelphia, PA
Works wonders my daughter never had an diaper rush but when one tried to come I just used a little bit of desitine and it was gone in a day its really good I would continue to use it rather then switch to a new one I have referred new moms to the product as well
ASHLEY V.
I do recommend this product only thing is I didn't except it to be so thick. I didn't use if for a diaper rash relief but I used it to prevent a rash it worked great ! I went back to just using Vaseline which is my favorite way of preventing diaper rash !
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Has anyone had a bad experience with this?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Te gusta esta crema? / you like product?
Claudia J.
menlo park, CA
Why do they expire in such a short time?
Erikah O.
York, PA
I alway used Desitin for my son and it's pretty good. But I was wondering if you have found or use a better or more natural substitute for this product?
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Recently had my first baby girl in September 2016 and all I've used was Desitin. Has anyone tried another Diaper Rash Cream that works just as great if not better?