BY DESITIN #32 in Diaper Rash Treatments

This Cream Instantly Forms A Protective Layer On Your Baby's Skin To Soothe And Relieve Rash Discomfort, Providing Relief From First Use. Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-Tested Creamy Formula Goes On Smoothly And Wipes Off Easily #1 Choice Of Pediatricians &Amp; Moms

Desitin Rapid Relief Diaper Rash Cream
  • "This always helps when she has a diaper rash (usually after long nights of sleep in her diaper)." in 3 reviews
  • "The best diaper rash cream I have ever tried is BUTT PASTE by Boudreaux." in 1 review
  • "It doesn't seem to bother her and a little bit sure does go a long way." in 1 review
  • "I tried several different kinds of desitin, too." in 1 review
  • "It does however work very well for diaper rashes" in 1 review
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is wonderful when my baby was born and she would always have Little rash on her bottoms. I put some of Destin and it went alway ,also we use this on ourselves since my husband is a field worker he comes home having. A little bottom rash and with a little of Destin pain relief his pain went away.
Veronica B.
Tacoma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. It works great at keeping diaper rashes at bay. I highly recommend this product. The 16 oz jar has lasted through 3 of my babies!!!! Worth the money!
Sarah G.
Buford, GA
Hated the smell, it was way too strong. I could smell it from 5 feet away. It also disnt seem to prevent a rash or help it as fast when there was one. I had to lather it on thick and then it was very hard to remove.
Carla E.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a life saver!!!!! I used to use a&d cream faithfully for all my babies rashes among other stuff. One day one of my children had this stubborn rash and it only got worse using the a&d cream. I remember telling my mom and my mom told me about Desitin. She also at that time had discovered it and recommended for me to use it. She came over and brought me a tub of it and its the best product ever!! It works supper fast and effective. Its very thick and creamy and it provides a cool protection for your baby's rash areas. I use it when I see 1st signs of a possible diaper rash and of course when there's a rash. Usually by the next diaper change its almost or completely gone.
Monique R.
Clifton Park, NY
This works so well for when my son gets diaper rashes. He has very sensitive skin so sadly if a diaper isn't changed as soon as he gets wet he gets a rash. This stuff has noticable results of starting to clear up his rash after one use.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
Working at a daycare this is obviously an essential! We have a kid comes everyday with the worst poop ever! Most of the time it's so bad it burns him down his legs! this stuff helps to heal it faster and sooth the burn!
Candies A.
Portsmouth, VA
Life. Saver. I am a bit of an overprotective mom, so when I saw a little redness on my baby girls bottom, I freaked. The nurse in me screamed skin breakdown and I had to intervene. A couple of uses with this and the redness was completely gone. I would buy again anytime.
Erika V.
Homestead, FL
I used this 12 yrs ago with my daughter and Loved it... So when I found out I was pregnant with my son this is one of the many things i was hoping to get receive and well it was my friends know me well. I have 5 big tubes =) so far I've only used very little but I'm glad to know i have enough to last for many years
Michelle B.
Arizona
I use this in my "super diaper rash" ointment combination. It does well on its' own, but it doesn't work super fast on our daughter. We have to use disposable diapers or disposable g-diaper inserts when we use it, but it's a good ointment.
It doesn't come out of sheets all too well...
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
I have used Desitin for both of my children and it's been nothing but a positive experience. I used it to prevent diaper rash for my daughter and so far no rashes! Happy baby happy mama!