BY DESITIN

Desitin® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your baby's skin to soothe and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from first use. This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin® Rapid Relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel. see more...

Julysa A.
Lakewood, CA
Didn't work on my baby when he got a rash. I used it for two days and nothing. I wasn't gonna wait longer so I switched over to a better brand, buttpaste.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
My baby had sensitive skin on their buttocks and this cream helped me a lot
Andrea T.
My daughter has very sensitive skin. This is the ONLY thing that ever worked for her. I would recommend.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
One of the top rash creams for me. I know there's better or what people like better but I really like this. It takes a bit for the rash to fully go away but it does relieve the area once applied.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
La mejor crema para pañalitis mi hijo cuando pequeño era horrible las quemaduras que le producia el pañal est