Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsDesitin
DESITIN Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment

DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment

DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment is a white petrolatum ointment with vitamins A D. It forms a protective layer on skin to immediately soothe and start to relieve minor skin irritations, such as dry, chapped skin and minor cuts and burns, and rash discomfort. This hypoallergenic formula glides on easily, goes on clear, and is gentle on baby’s tender skin. This clear, easy-to-apply formula makes it perfect for using at every diaper change to help prevent diaper rash from even occurring. Uses: Helps relieve dry, chapped skin Temporarily protects minor cuts and burns Soothes and relieves minor skin irritations and rash discomfort Protects chafed skin and help seal out wetness Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Allergies: DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Ointment is hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.

I Saw somewhere online that you can use Desitin to lighten dark armpits has anyone tried this?
Can you use this on a newborn is it sensitive on newborn skin ?
What is this ointment good to use on?
Start your review of DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment!
Rachael S.
Hurricane, WV
DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Rachael S.
This is by far the best diaper rash ointment I have ever used. My son is so sensitive and this clears his up in a day while other products took 3 to 4 days to show the results this did in one.
Rachael S.
Hurricane, WV
This stuff works great!!! My son is super sensitive and this cleared him up in a day when other products took 3-4. I got this as a baby shower gift and cant find it anywhere. If someone knows where to purchase this please let me know..
Jessica D.
Pawtucket, RI
Love it !!!!!! I've been using this since my first born son 11 years ago and I will tell anyone who has children this stuff is wonderful and helps not only treat diaper rash but helps prevent it as well ... 👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁
Diana P.
DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Diana P.
This is honestly the best diaper ointment for kids. It starts working as soon as it has contact with the skin, it does kinda have a smell, but it's not that bad. And depending on where you buy it it could be 6 or 7 dollars. 👍🏻👍🏻
Adriana A.
DESITIN® Multi-Purpose Skin Protectant and Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Adriana A.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this! First thing I regretted getting it, then I realized it’s so delicate yet helpful for redness and chapped bottoms! I use this everyday IF there’s a redness or chapped bottom. This has no scent and the consistency is as same as Vaseline. I recommend this .
Genesis H.
Brooklyn, NY
These are very good for the diaper rash, it works instantly, the smell is weird but is worth it. It can be found in any pharmacy
Tracy B.
Kingston, TN
Clears diaper rash within a few days and soothes. Reasonably priced. Always had this on hand.
Jennifer F.
Kansas City, MO
This is a family tried and true diaper rash ointment. It helps my baby’s bottom when she has a diaper rash. I also use it sparingly when she doesn’t just to keep her bottom dry and free from diaper rash.
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
We love this cream, it is easy to use and it comes off easily when changing out baby. We love that it works really quickly.
Brittany I.
Deer Park
We use this one all the time! Or as soon as I see my littles bum start to rash up! It’s an ointment instead of a cream and goes on nicely!