BY DESITIN

From the #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Moms. White Petrolatum Skin Protectant Protects and Treats Minor Skin Irritations. Contains Vitamins A & D. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash; protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes and burns. Goes on Clear. Questions? see more...

• Can you use this on a newborn is it sensitive on newborn skin ?9 Answers
  • What is this ointment good to use on?24 Answers
Desitin Multi-Purpose Ointment
  • "I've been using this since my first born son 11 years ago and I will tell anyone who has children this stuff is wonderful and helps not only treat diaper rash but helps prevent it as well ... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜" in 12 reviews
Cara B.
Cara B.
I wish they still had this in the stores. This is better than petroleum jelly. It's great to use as a protective barrier when going to the pool, beach. It is good on sensitive skin too and isn't oily.
Raven B.
Raven B.
Newport, TN
I love this ointment as well as there others. I used this on my lil one as he got older. And it's multi purpose which is a big plus!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
This is a great product. Prevents diaper rash and when my daughter does get a little rash this gets rid of it within a few hours.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!Desitin is a great medicine for diaper rash but is usually hard to get off in between diaper changes. The A & D ointment is great for really curing and protecting from making the rash worse so what better combination. It goes on easy and my baby has instant relief and by the next change it has cleared up drastically.
Honestly my mom has mixed these two on her own for over 20 years so it is awesome you can find them premixed now.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This is my second favorite one from desitin it helped with my little chubsters cut down there don't know how he got it but it went away within 3 days :) it's a little pricey but worth every penny!!
LΓ­via H.
LΓ­via H.
Lincoln, NE
It's a great product and it helps to prevent the diaper rashes. I only use this one on my daughter!
Raquel
Raquel
My favorite ointment I have found I like this more than then white pasty one, this one is not to thick like the others.
Mallory A.
Mallory A.
I do not like this rash cream at all. I hate the smell and did not work on my kids. I do not recommend this product.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
Georgetown, KY
Love that this goes on clear and works at clearing rashes just as well as any other otc ointment. maybe even better
Melissa I.
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
This product works well in clearing up diaper rash. We have used it on our son's bum. It is worth the price and I recommend people trying it.
Torri I.
Torri I.
What is this ointment good to use on?
neiva p.
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Can you use this on a newborn is it sensitive on newborn skin ?