BY DESITIN #35 in Diaper Rash Treatments

From the #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Moms. White Petrolatum Skin Protectant Protects and Treats Minor Skin Irritations. Contains Vitamins A & D. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash; protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes and burns. Goes on Clear. Questions? see more...

• Can you use this on a newborn is it sensitive on newborn ...9 Answers
  • What is this ointment good to use on?24 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've been using this since my first born son 11 years ago and I will tell anyone who has children this stuff is wonderful and helps not only treat diaper rash but helps prevent it as well ... 👍👍👍👍😁😁😁😁" in 12 reviews
Krista R.
Jacksonville , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!Desitin is a great medicine for diaper rash but is usually hard to get off in between diaper changes. The A & D ointment is great for really curing and protecting from making the rash worse so what better combination. It goes on easy and my baby has instant relief and by the next change it has cleared up drastically.
Honestly my mom has mixed these two on her own for over 20 years so it is awesome you can find them premixed now.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
What a great product. Just had my first child and the hospital gave us a tube of this multi-purpose Desitin. I had never heard of them making anything but diaper rash ointment. This stuff is good and it does not have the diaper rash ointment smell. My daughter had dry and scabbed feet after being picked so much while in the NICU... used this and it instantly made a difference. It lathers on smooth and is not oily. A MUST buy for all moms!!!!!
sarah b.
Saltillo, MS
This is my favorite baby product, and my go to product to give to new mothers. It works wonders on diaper rash, but also works great on the Nast neck rash little babies get. It goes on clear and absorbs nicely so there is no big mess to clean up. There is also no smell. I even use this myself when I get chapped or chafed places that won't go away.
Michelle M.
My daughter had and has very sensitive skin. When she was in diapers and had many reactions to different bum creams even different diapers. But this is amazing. This is are go to even now when she is a bit red and irritated. I have found at least 5 tubes here and there that is so worth the money!
Cara B.
I wish they still had this in the stores. This is better than petroleum jelly. It's great to use as a protective barrier when going to the pool, beach. It is good on sensitive skin too and isn't oily.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This ointment does wonders on my kids. Helps prevent diaper rash and when they do have a small rash, it goes away by the next day. I like that this ointment isn't too smelly like their pastes.
Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
Excellent at soothing and eliminating diaper rash, provides a comfortable barrier between skin and wetness or other irritants. I used this product with my children many years ago when they were babies. Highly recommend it and it's trusted throughout generations.
Stephanie K.
I feel that this product works well, however I do not like the texture what so ever. It is overly messy to apply and doesn't come off your fingers quite as easily as the white desitin does. Would recommend for effectiveness though.
melissa r.
Norris City, IL
I have always used Desitin and every time a friend has a baby, I include a tube of this with every gift basket I make up. Works great, no need to pay a ton of money when this one works good and is cheap.
Alicia G.
This is my second favorite one from desitin it helped with my little chubsters cut down there don't know how he got it but it went away within 3 days :) it's a little pricey but worth every penny!!
Torri I.
What is this ointment good to use on?
neiva p.
El Campo, TX
Can you use this on a newborn is it sensitive on newborn skin ?