Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Daniela B.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Angel F.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DESITIN #37 in Baby Shampoo

#1 Choice Of Pediatricians &Amp; Moms Promotes The Maximum Level Of A Rash-Fighting Ingredient Helps Heal, Soothe &Amp; Prevent Diaper Rash 40% Zinc Oxide The Rich, Thick Formula Of Desitin&Reg; Maximum Strength Paste Contains The Maximum Level Of Zinc Oxide To Help Immediately Form A Protective Barrier To Promote Healing And Soothe Rash Discomfort.&Nbsp; This Hypoallergenic, Pediatrician-Tested Formula Supports Overnight Relief For Baby's Tender Skin, Making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste Your Trusted Partner To Help Treat Diaper Rash. Made In Usa see more...

• Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any...2 Answers
  • What brand of desitin do you like the best?3 Answers
Desitin Maximum Strength
  • "This is the best diaper rash cream ever .......................................................................................... only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because it does have an unpleasant oder!" in 13 reviews
Kajal P.
Modesto, CA
Desitin is great for diaper rashes! They really help cool calm and soothe baby's bottom
Daniela B.
Venezuela
Particularmente amo aaaaamo esta cremita para el cuidado de mi bebé, le protege muchísimo, lo humecta y refresca por el uso diario del pañal .... además rinde muchísimo, con una poca cantidad alcanzas a cubrir una área amplía ... me encanta!
Jessica K.
So as a nanny I had to use this diaper cream for prevention and let me tell you that it was not nice using it. It seemed to help, since the child has never had a diaper rash in her 1,5 years of living, but the texture is horrible. The smell is okay, could be better, but is it incredibly thick and sticky and even after washing my hands I still had it on my skin. I would stay away from this stuff with my own babies, because the texture is too bad.
Janice L.
Toronto, Ontario
We cannot live without this diaper cream. I have tried many different diaper creams before and this one is by far the BEST. I use it with every diaper change for both of my kids as a preventative measure. It also works great at clearing up diaper rashes within a day or two by applying a generous amount. The price is affordable as you get quite a fair amount of it. I stock up when there's a sale in stores.
Kristine C.
Airdrie , AB
I did not like this stuff at all. It's got a weird, strong scent. It's also very thick and kind of difficult to spread exactly where you want it to go. Worst of all, it gave my daughter a terrible, pimply rash that was difficult to get rid of.
Megan H.
Penniac, NB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for when baby has a diaper rash and it definitely helps clear it up! It doesn’t seem to hurt his bum either when there’s excoriation. I would recommend this product to other parents for sure!
Ashley M.
What brand of desitin do you like the best?
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any rash cream to my son's ery sensitive skin any other recommendations or rash cream suggestions