Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Daniela B.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Angel F.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DESITIN

#1 Choice Of Pediatricians &Amp; Moms Promotes The Maximum Level Of A Rash-Fighting Ingredient Helps Heal, Soothe &Amp; Prevent Diaper Rash 40% Zinc Oxide The Rich, Thick Formula Of Desitin&Reg; Maximum Strength Paste Contains The Maximum Level Of Zinc Oxide To Help Immediately Form A Protective Barrier To Promote Healing And Soothe Rash Discomfort.&Nbsp; This Hypoallergenic, Pediatrician-Tested Formula Supports Overnight Relief For Baby's Tender Skin, Making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste Your Trusted Partner To Help Treat Diaper Rash. Made In Usa see more...

• Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any...2 Answers
  • What brand of desitin do you like the best?3 Answers
Desitin Maximum Strength
  • "This is the best diaper rash cream ever .......................................................................................... only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because it does have an unpleasant oder!" in 13 reviews
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
Every mother is going to have to go through a diaper rash at some point with their babies. Desitin is the only brand that I have personally come across that have been able to rely on. I'd say every time I've had to use it, I could see a difference of improvement by just the first use. I strongly recommend Desitin.
Nathaly S.
Sun Prairie, WI
This product works well for treating and preventing diaper rashes. It works fast and I generally only had to apply it once to see results. This is very thick and it has a very unpleasant oder which is why I am only giving it four stars. It also leaves a white thick residue which stains if it gets on clothing.
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great for a rash but the smell is terrible. Price is right around $3 a tube. I only use this when my baby has bad diaper rash- otherwise I use an organic coconut oil. It's very thick to apply but I would use it again and again!
Monique C.
I don't know why they sell diaper rash cream in anything buy maximum strength. This is my holy grail cream for sore bums in my house. Doesn't smell good to me but I can get over that. It heals diaper rashes overnight!
Abby T.
Moline, IL
My son has very sensitive skin and is prone to diaper rashes if his number twos aren't changed immediately. This cream has worked wonders especially when you put a thick layer on. Using this for two or three diaper changes usually makes my sons rash improve significantly or even disappear.
Aishah H.
This cream clears up diaper rash as long as it hasn't gotten very bad. For the most part, this product will do the trick if you pat your child dry and apply the cream before putting your child's diaper on. Their rashes usually improve over night. For reference, I use disposable diapers. I am not sure how this would work with cloth diapers.
Kim A.
Salinas, CA
This product is amazing. I use this to my daughter the moment i see that there's a tiny redness going on. After first or second application, the redness is gone. I graded this 4 because of the greasiness but other than that it is totally great.
Adell S.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Really recommend desitin In general but the maximum strength is amazing. I was using a&d and it did not really work, the first time I used the maximum strength desitin the rash was almost gone when I changed diaper the next time. Worth the money.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best diaper rash cream known to man. This one is unscented so it does not leave an unpleasant smell. And it clears baby's rash in about a day. It is not expensive. 5 stars!
Brooke W.
I made the mistake of trying the Meijer Brand of Desitin Max strength first...horrible idea! Just pay a little more for the Desitin! My son's rash went from his whole butt, with bleeding spots to clear in one day! Desitin rocks!
Ashley M.
What brand of desitin do you like the best?
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any rash cream to my son's ery sensitive skin any other recommendations or rash cream suggestions