Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Daniela B.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Angel F.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DESITIN

#1 Choice Of Pediatricians &Amp; Moms Promotes The Maximum Level Of A Rash-Fighting Ingredient Helps Heal, Soothe &Amp; Prevent Diaper Rash 40% Zinc Oxide The Rich, Thick Formula Of Desitin&Reg; Maximum Strength Paste Contains The Maximum Level Of Zinc Oxide To Help Immediately Form A Protective Barrier To Promote Healing And Soothe Rash Discomfort.&Nbsp; This Hypoallergenic, Pediatrician-Tested Formula Supports Overnight Relief For Baby's Tender Skin, Making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste Your Trusted Partner To Help Treat Diaper Rash. Made In Usa see more...

• Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any...2 Answers
  • What brand of desitin do you like the best?3 Answers
Desitin Maximum Strength
  • "This is the best diaper rash cream ever .......................................................................................... only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because it does have an unpleasant oder!" in 13 reviews
sylvia L.
Desitin maximum really works actually lasts a lot longer then the regular one. I am not disappointed with this product. Have been using this for over 15 years! For all of my children! Even adults can use this product! I would most differently recommend to parents!
Christina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Being a first time mom I was told by my pediatrician to put a zinc oxide cream if my babies bottom started getting red, I went and bought one. I didn't know how bad a diaper rash could get until my baby suddenly got one. I used the cream I had bought and it didn't help even after a few days, my aunt recommended this to me so I immediately went to the store and bought it. The rash went away over night!! Looked over the ingredients and compared to my other one which contained 11% zinc oxide and this 40% such a huge percentage, no wonder it worked immediately! My baby was able to sleep through the night and no more crying in pain!
Susana L.
California
This thing is amazing ! Once I put it on I swear the rash starts going away and in less than a day it's gone . Either my daughters but heals quick or this thing is amazing !!!!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I’ve tried this several times and it’s not really done anything for us. It doesn’t suck but it definitely doesn’t help either. There are better brands that work better and quicker.
Ana C.
Raymondville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is like paste basically. It works good if the baby is starting to develop a rash but it's not great if it already had a rash. It's more like to prevent it otherwise not so great
Marisol T.
I haven't used the purple one but have used both the blue and red Destin and really like both consistencies. They are effective in treating rashes small and bigger ones sometimes they work really fast and other times it takes a few times of applying. I would recommend this ointment to any mommy looking for a diaper cream.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If there's one word that I could use for the Desitin diaper rash cream, it is 'magic'. The first time my daughter got terrible rashes was when she was 3 months old and we were horrified. No other cream worked the way Desitin did. Her rashes started disappearing from the 2nd application and she felt much better. The high level of zinc in this product really helps!
Highly recommend this one, especially to new mothers!
Ashley P.
Desitin is a life saver for my little girl! My love daughter has very sensitive skin in her diaper area, she is very allergic to many brands of diapers, unfortunately the only way to learn which ones it to try, this leading to very red, sore and raw skin. Luckily using Desitin after these bad reactions has kept her comfortable and helped her to heal very quickly! We Love Desitin!
Carmen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am a first time mom and I tried many diaper rash creams for my baby. Destin strength is my ultimate favorite. A little bit goes a very long way. The smell is a little weird when I first smelled it but eventually you won't notice it anymore. My baby had a diaper rash before using this product and hours after applying this the rash was gone. Highly effective.
Judy f.
Dushore, PA
I love using Desitin Maximum Strength on my grandchildren when they have bad diaper rashes. I can always count on it to go away in no time! It goes on thick to protect the skin and keep the rash from spreading. I would highly recommend it.
Ashley M.
What brand of desitin do you like the best?
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any rash cream to my son's ery sensitive skin any other recommendations or rash cream suggestions