Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Daniela B.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Angel F.Desitin Maximum Strength uploaded by Ashley W.

BY DESITIN #37 in Baby Shampoo

#1 Choice Of Pediatricians &Amp; Moms Promotes The Maximum Level Of A Rash-Fighting Ingredient Helps Heal, Soothe &Amp; Prevent Diaper Rash 40% Zinc Oxide The Rich, Thick Formula Of Desitin&Reg; Maximum Strength Paste Contains The Maximum Level Of Zinc Oxide To Help Immediately Form A Protective Barrier To Promote Healing And Soothe Rash Discomfort.&Nbsp; This Hypoallergenic, Pediatrician-Tested Formula Supports Overnight Relief For Baby's Tender Skin, Making Desitin Maximum Strength Paste Your Trusted Partner To Help Treat Diaper Rash. Made In Usa see more...

• Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any...2 Answers
  • What brand of desitin do you like the best?3 Answers
Desitin Maximum Strength
  • "This is the best diaper rash cream ever .......................................................................................... only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because it does have an unpleasant oder!" in 13 reviews
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this several times on my children after they got a rash and after applying it their skin looked almost healed within 48 hrs. It seriously heals fast. No one wants their baby to hurt especially in that sensitive area and this medicine worked better than expected. Also I occasionally get fever blisters and was out of my medication, I was trying to think of things I had on hand to dry it out.. remembered this product.... I applied it on my fever blister and it didn't heal it like it did my babies rash, but it definitely helped the swelling, and made it heal faster than it would have if I hadn't put anything on it.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If there's one word that I could use for the Desitin diaper rash cream, it is 'magic'. The first time my daughter got terrible rashes was when she was 3 months old and we were horrified. No other cream worked the way Desitin did. Her rashes started disappearing from the 2nd application and she felt much better. The high level of zinc in this product really helps!
Highly recommend this one, especially to new mothers!
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff goes on thick and will have the worst diaper rash gone in two days with no sign of returning. It’s super easy to apply with a wiggly baby. I use this at the beginning of a diaper rash and switch to a less intense ointment when it’s almost gone because this does kind of dry out the rash to make it go away.
Kristin S.
My son from birth had the most worse case pf diaper rash, also suffered from sensitivities to many different creams and powders. This was by far the only and best thing i found to treat his severe case! I would buy by the jar! I found ours at our local walmart, and il definently be using on my soon to come baby!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter struggles with Colitis so she ALWAYS has a bad rash. I have tried so many things but this does the job better than anything else. I only need to use one application of most rashes and two for the really bad ones. Other diaper creams I would need to apply it at every diaper change but not this one.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I’ve tried this several times and it’s not really done anything for us. It doesn’t suck but it definitely doesn’t help either. There are better brands that work better and quicker.
Gosefina K.
New Egypt NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Depending on the child this produced could be worth it. For my first daughter it seemed to break her out more, but with my second child it actually works. Takes my husbands rashes away from sweating so much at work within a day
Jacqueline c.
I love both of the desitin rash creams and i use botht on my baby.
i think this one works faster than the blue one, but still they both awesome and work perfectly fine for my baby.
Nichole S.
Dalton
My 15 month old doesn't get diaper rashes too often but when he does this clears them right up! Normally after 1-2 uses. I use A&D during the day but every night after bath time I use this front and back because I notice his bottom can get red being in the same diaper all night. When I use this I never worry about his bottom getting red or getting a rash at night. There was one occasion where he ended up with a SUPER red bottom and a rash. There was even a small area that looked raw
Nicole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works amazing on my daughter! Luckily she does not get diaper rash often, but I think a large part of that is using this product as a preventative! When she does have a small rash, we use this and it is gone within a day or two. Always a staple in our home and I always give a tube as a baby shower gift!
Ashley M.
What brand of desitin do you like the best?
Claudia A.
Schaumburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Desitin Maximum Strength has been working better than any rash cream to my son's ery sensitive skin any other recommendations or rash cream suggestions