Kim S.
What worked best for you.. This one (maximum strengthen, purple tube) or the original one (blue on containers)?
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have both and the blue on seems to work faster, the purple one doesn't seem to work at all to be honest
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Sacramento, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I always tend to buy the maximum strength because it seems to last longer in the diaper and it helps heal any type of severity diaper rash... from minor slightly red to full on red sores and your kiddo is walking bow-legged from the rash... but the original does the trick too, it's just a lot less thick.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
1 year, 4 months ago
Maximum strength is a for sure solution, so I just stick with that one. Why risk it?
Kati S.
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
1 year, 6 months ago
My son was always WAY happier after using Maximum strength! The blue tube does the job if it's a tiny irritation, but MAX strength clears up rashes really quickly!
Taniqua P.
Taniqua P.
Junction City, OR
2 years, 9 months ago
I have used both with little difference. The main thing is that it coats and is waterproof which creates a barrier to keep the rash from being further irritated either by wetness or by rubbing :)
kim n.
kim n.
Horseheads, NY
2 years, 9 months ago
I like the maximum strengthen. Worked best for keeping the rash gone.
emily h.
emily h.
2 years, 10 months ago
The blue tube
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Grovertown, IN
2 years, 10 months ago
I have used both and have found the purple tube works best. I put it on my baby at bedtime and by morning the rash is healed!
chelsea n.
chelsea n.
Millville, MA
2 years, 11 months ago
I use them both for my son. purple for heavy duty rashes that just wont go away. and blue for daily use
Merve K.
Merve K.
3 years ago
I used many different rash creams and the purple one is by far my favorite