Kim S.
Kim S.
What worked best for you.. This one (maximum strengthen, purple tube) or the original one (blue on containers)?
cookie m.
cookie m.
March 9, 2017, 10:25 p.m.
We have both and the blue on seems to work faster, the purple one doesn't seem to work at all to be honest
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
June 26, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
I always tend to buy the maximum strength because it seems to last longer in the diaper and it helps heal any type of severity diaper rash... from minor slightly red to full on red sores and your kiddo is walking bow-legged from the rash... but the original does the trick too, it's just a lot less thick.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
June 25, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Maximum strength is a for sure solution, so I just stick with that one. Why risk it?
Kati S.
Kati S.
May 5, 2016, 5:47 p.m.
My son was always WAY happier after using Maximum strength! The blue tube does the job if it's a tiny irritation, but MAX strength clears up rashes really quickly!
Taniqua P.
Taniqua P.
Feb. 3, 2015, 6:54 p.m.
I have used both with little difference. The main thing is that it coats and is waterproof which creates a barrier to keep the rash from being further irritated either by wetness or by rubbing :)
kim n.
kim n.
Jan. 26, 2015, 2:39 p.m.
I like the maximum strengthen. Worked best for keeping the rash gone.
emily h.
emily h.
Jan. 26, 2015, 12:44 a.m.
The blue tube
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Dec. 29, 2014, 9:30 p.m.
I have used both and have found the purple tube works best. I put it on my baby at bedtime and by morning the rash is healed!
chelsea n.
chelsea n.
Dec. 18, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
I use them both for my son. purple for heavy duty rashes that just wont go away. and blue for daily use
Merve K.
Merve K.
Oct. 26, 2014, 11:14 p.m.
I used many different rash creams and the purple one is by far my favorite
Silvana K.
Silvana K.
Oct. 17, 2014, 11:10 a.m.
They seemed the same to me
Britney N.
Britney N.
Oct. 11, 2014, 11:20 p.m.
Purple cap, usually worked with one diaper change
Beth B.
Sept. 30, 2014, 1 a.m.
The purple tune as well
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Sept. 13, 2014, 9:40 a.m.
The purple tube, the blue one doesn't work as well in my opinion
Ajla M.
Ajla M.
Sept. 6, 2014, 9:27 p.m.
Maximum strength, I have used all three and it seems to be the best and does not irritate my baby even thought she does have sensitive skin to most products
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Aug. 29, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
I used the maximum strength you would deff. see the improvement faster and have a happier baby !!
Kasey M.
Kasey M.
Aug. 25, 2014, 10:53 p.m.
I always buy the maximum strength (purple top.) I would suggest buying the large tub if possible...it's a much better value.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:56 a.m.
Both are great and heal pretty quickly. My son had a little bit of bumps starting to pop up and I applied the Desitin for every diaper change. The bumps were pretty much gone in a day's time.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:56 a.m.